UTS Semester 1 2007 Timetables and Subjects! (1 Viewer)

krayzie_

HSC
Re: post your timetable

BS, is there any possibility of changing CHEM1C 65101 to a different prac when it says all FULL in subject activities?

Dam I wanna swap some classes around but I cant cos they are all full *cry*

How do I save my timetable like you did?

Last edited:

LostAuzzie

HSC

id say wait a bit and see if spaces open up as others change their preferences. Have you got a 6-9pm prac or something like that?

krayzie_

HSC

I got a 5 - 7 but I got work everyday afer uni - I asked to change thru the Chem1c teacher n there were other times but they clash with my other subs n pushed them pass 6pm too..

Ohh I'm jus wondering for eg, - it says FULL for every class in STATS and CHEM at the moment, so i assume everyone sees full. Then does that mean that there is no possibility for change since all the students will see stats and chem as full and will be unable to move their allocations around?

And then suddenly from a FULL house - one vacancy appears again.. how does that happen? does it mean someone withdrew from that sub or wha..

Haha, you get what I'm tryna say? kinda confusin.. sorry

Last edited:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A

Take your work timetable in, signed by your manager/boss/whatever and show it to your faculty admin and ask for them to put you into a different timeslot. I did the same with my timetable last year.

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC

heres my current one, i don't like the post 3pm classes so im hoping to get them changed before uni starts on monday :santa:\

as you can see, my fridays are screwed up...

krayzie_

HSC

lol, i just got this job i havent even had my first day yet. thats why i dunno where all this stuff is. far is there any way around it?

they wont normally just change classes around for you ay.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A

krayzie_ said:
lol, i just got this job i havent even had my first day yet. thats why i dunno where all this stuff is. far is there any way around it?

they wont normally just change classes around for you ay.
They will put you into a different timeslot if there was one available (even if it is full), you just have to request it with proof of why you need the change. Just go see your employer, get your details and then go to your faculty admin and see if they can work something out for you - that is what they're there for. They also might for example, be able to tell you if the problem subject is offered in summer session which would allow you to put it off till then.

gracie007

HSC

haha LostAuzzie my timetable is exactly the same as urs, subjects and all.
It sucks coz i missed out on getting that later 3-hour on Thursday to start at 1pm...unlucky coz I have it in the early morning on Thursday instead, which means we gotta wait around for like 4 hours :( Jemsta ur lucky u got the good slot!

spindle

HSC
N/A

This is mine:

It seems rather sparse, have I forgotten to enrol in some subjects (this is for Design in Viscomm.) Can anyone in the course compare theirs to mine please? (BTW, only the autumn subjetcs are showing)

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

gracie007 said:
haha LostAuzzie my timetable is exactly the same as urs, subjects and all.
It sucks coz i missed out on getting that later 3-hour on Thursday to start at 1pm...unlucky coz I have it in the early morning on Thursday instead, which means we gotta wait around for like 4 hours :( Jemsta ur lucky u got the good slot!
haha maybe im just awesome :) im still figuring out what to do on monday...stupid 5 hour gap

spindle said:
This is mine:

It seems rather sparse, have I forgotten to enrol in some subjects (this is for Design in Viscomm.) Can anyone in the course compare theirs to mine please? (BTW, only the autumn subjetcs are showing)
i wish my timetable was 13 hrs

williamycai

Kai-Kai
HSC

mine..my god i dun think i have a break...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

you call having 2 days off not having a break?

sandz_2

HSC

i finally fixed my timetable with the help of a friend who wanted to change to my later pracs in return i took her earlier times.. i dont know how i am gonna survive on thursdays though - 7 hrs straight :O

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

yeah your thursday's a killer

krayzie_

HSC

hehe, we are in the same med sci1 and cells lects together but nothin else..!

my thursday is a killer 9am - 8pm

sandz_2

HSC

krayzie_ said:
hehe, we are in the same med sci1 and cells lects together but nothin else..!

my thursday is a killer 9am - 8pm
wow your thursday is even more of a killer than mine! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)