UTS - Semester 1 2008 Guestimates + Official Results (16 July 2008) thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
Huratio said:
You will have to wait until either:
1) Tuesday after 5pm: Via the hotline (if it works); or
2) Wednesday after 12:00am (midnight).

Ignore all posts regarding 'credit point' tricks because it doesn't work for first semester, first year students (you don't have the 'email academic record' function in MyStudentAdmin until Wednesday).
what's the number to call up again- at 5.00 pm?

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
heyyyyy, whats the rule with library fines and whatnot? i remember one semester i had something outstanding (probably a library fine..) and they wouldn't let me get my marks? is there some sort of $ owing threshold? i think i owe like 30something.

djyk777

HSC
three hours and 15 minutes left and im starting to shit myself :'(

HSC
Purp|e said:
heyyyyy, whats the rule with library fines and whatnot? i remember one semester i had something outstanding (probably a library fine..) and they wouldn't let me get my marks? is there some sort of $ owing threshold? i think i owe like 30something.
u ain't getting ur results- ur over the threshold.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
hmm what if i pay it today? whats the threshold?

edit- i just checked the library website... it says it has to be over $50 to impact on release of results. $30 is the threshold where you HAVE to start paying the fine to keep borrowing.

Last edited:

BowDown2

HSC
N/A
Just called the results line..there is a recording saying results will be available on the line tomorrow at 9am

djyk777

HSC
Jian said:
I found another way which may help you know which subject you failed.
Go to the Study Plan page. If the status of the subject you did in Autumn 07 is Enrolled, then you passed. If it is planned, then you failed. My friend's one subject's status become "Planned" and the Total Credit Points Gained indicates that he got 18 cps in Autumn 07 and he enrolled 24 cps.
Does this trick work for first years (1st semester)?

HSC
so i assume that if there is a partial fail where you can take that make up test it should come up as 'planned' too right?

Berkay_D

HSC
Go to My Student Admin, results, then get your transcript emailed to you.

The transcripts now include your GPA at the bottom. You can estimate what you got from there. I know I have got either 1D, 2C, 1P OR 1HD, 1C, 2P.

Last edited:

djyk777

HSC
Berkay_D said:
Go to My Student Admin, results, then get your transcript emailed to you.

The transcripts now include your GPA at the bottom. You can estimate what you got from there. I know I have got either 1D, 2C, 1P OR 1HD, 1C, 2P.
I'm a first year/first semester student.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)