UTS vs UNSW ONCE AND FOR ALL (1 Viewer)

Nosviper

HSC
I am sick of pondering which of these two unis to attend for Civil Engineering. I have been accepted into both and have outweighed positives and negatives of each. My mind cannot be made up. I need ANYTHING from current students about the course or how they feel about both courses/universities that will help me out

seriously.... ANYTHING will help

amulet888

HSC
dude, go to UTS for civil, it's a lot better.....better chicks better social life, better everything

it's not even a proper question

Nosviper

HSC
considering i gotta spend every day at uni doing work I need information on teachers, quality of course and stuff

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
imprsiv said:
If you were a guy id say UTS has better chicks.
That is the single worst piece of advice I have ever heard about how to choose a university. Get off the fucking internet right now.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Musk said:
You do engineering?

If not fuck off,

stay out of engineering forums

See me spam business these days?
You have to admit that picking your university based on where there's "better" members of the opposite sex is a pretty fucking stupid thing to say. Truth be told, I didn't notice that this was in engineering. I just noticed the moron who thinks with his dick; the person I replied to.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Musk said:
if this rule applied then i would have to quote 3/4 of ur posts now piss off this is for Nosviper not u
Since when do I think with my dick and make comments like imprsiv?

But I digress; you have a point (about this being for Nosviper, not the rest of it).

ziku1

HSC
The quality of the female canditure within the course in my opinion is a major factor in the minds of males aged in their late teens (ie those entering first year uni) and running high on testosterone. I would say a large part of the male population are thinking predomanently , if not solely with their penises.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)