UWA vs Uni of Melbourne in (B Commerce majoring in Accounting ) (1 Viewer)

seremban

HSC
Hi, can anyone give me some advice and suggestion ? I am planning to do bachelor of commerce majoring in accounting. Which one is better ? Although uni of melbourne is more prestige anf higher ranking, ranking high means teaching quality also very good? What are the differences betweeen UWA and Uni of Melbourne bachelor of commerce in term of :

1) Teaching Quality
2) teacher students ratio
3) study environment
4) course structure
5)student experience
6)exemption for CPA
•fees for UWA ($34000) & Uni of melbourne ($37560), the difference is just ($3560)

prestige and ranking of a uni really matter when finding a job especially in reputable MNC & the 'big4 "

can anyone give me some advice and suggestions (especially any senior who are currently / in the past study in these 2 uni) ? Your advice and suggestions will be appreciated. Thank you

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Since prestige is important, U of Melbourne is No 1! You have answered your own question. Even, say, during your course, UWA has better teachers (possible, but not likely) - so what? Your prospective employer will think you are a graduate of a highly regarded university, whereas, if you graduated from UWA, they will think your qualification inferior, even if that is unfair. That's how the world works.

Personally, I don't think there is much difference in the B Commerce courses of the top 10 unis.

Pileh-lah universiti yang paling ternama

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)