UWS Bonus Points (1 Viewer)

eldawgz

HSC
I know that they give 5 bonus points for living in the area and also for doing well in certain subjects but do they also give bonus points if your UAC preferences are majority of UWS? I know they're not that generous but I'm just curious.. thanks!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
They give bonus points for living in "Greater Western Sydney" as defined by UWS, check the website for postcodes. They also offer bonus points for doing well in ccertain subjects, but they DONT give bonus points if your UAC preferences are majority of UWS.
The UWS website also has a table of the amount of bonus marks you can gain from doing well in subjects too relevant to your UWS course.
I'll try finding the link. Hope this helps.

eldawgz

HSC
They give bonus points for living in "Greater Western Sydney" as defined by UWS, check the website for postcodes. They also offer bonus points for doing well in ccertain subjects, but they DONT give bonus points if your UAC preferences are majority of UWS.
The UWS website also has a table of the amount of bonus marks you can gain from doing well in subjects too relevant to your UWS course.
I'll try finding the link. Hope this helps.
hey thank you, it does help. i read it in a few previous threads just wanted to confirm

eldawgz

HSC
also, do you know about the UNSW DipSET science pathway and if i have a chance of gaining entry to the program? my atar = 62.85 and i did g. maths, chem and bio all of which were band 3 high 60's. thanks again!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hi there. Probably best to post that question in the unsw section of the tertiary education forum. I would also advise to check their website, if still unsure, call up unsw support line and ask them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)