UWS construction management to UNSW (1 Viewer)

eg-8

HSC
hi everyone, i was just wondering what the chances of transferring from Construction management at uws to Construction managment at unsw are? i know that it depends on demand etc etc but would i have a chance? or would i be better off doing a bachelor of planning at unsw then trying to transfer internally? thanks!

pussaypatrol

HSC
How's construction management going at UWS, i'm gonna start uni soon at unsw for b con management and property. I think you should def try to transfer into the course if you can, but I think the construcion industry is hard to get into so going to a better uni would help for employers.

zxreth

HSC
i think internal transfer would be slightly easier.

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
Hi, The 2012 ATAR cut off for the Bachelor of Construction Management at UWS is 68.25. Please note that the ATAR for 2013 is subject to change, but generally stays around the same. For more information on UWS courses and admission requirements, please contact the Course Information Line on 1300 897 669 or study@uws.edu.au. Best regards, UWS Course Info

pussaypatrol

HSC
Hi, The 2012 ATAR cut off for the Bachelor of Construction Management at UWS is 68.25. Please note that the ATAR for 2013 is subject to change, but generally stays around the same. For more information on UWS courses and admission requirements, please contact the Course Information Line on 1300 897 669 or study@uws.edu.au. Best regards, UWS Course Info
Thanks but i'm going unsw for the course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)