UWS d-day (1 Viewer)

s1mplykat

HSC
did anyone attend the UWS decision day (D-Day)?

i did.. but it was at parra campus and im interested in B Design (visual communication) which is only offered at the Penrith campus. so, would there be a Penrith campus open day? or should i just rock up some random day to check out the campus myself..?

klh

HSC
nope, just 1 decision day, but there are orientation days and enrolment day is up at werrington [pat of the penrith campus] anyway so you can explore than.

s1mplykat

HSC
natstar said:
although theres nothing stopping you from rocking up there and checking it out, you just wont be able to go inside buildings I think. I think visual design is at Werro Sth campus rather than the main Kingswood campus, and it is a very attractive campus lol
guess i just thought that it would stay open during uni holidays for some reason? all wells. very attractive campus aye? does the 'lol' suggest sarcasm or are u serious? i cant tell o_O haha

hey natstar! congrats on graduating! i've come across heaps of ur post where u've constantly stuck up for uws and such.. great dedication u have dude! which is nice to see.. uws was lucky to have u as an asset to their uni! =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)