UWS Law - Question for recent grads (1 Viewer)

kamalpradeep

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I would like to hear from any recent UWS Law graduate about finding a Law related job after graduating from UWS.
Is it really hard finding a job? What percentage of UWS Law graduates managed to find a suitable job after the graduation?

I am thinking of doing Law at UWS next year, and people's opinion (about the employability of UWS Law grads) is scaring me a lot :confused2:.

kamalpradeep

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I would like to hear from any recent UWS Law graduate about finding a Law related job after graduating from UWS.
Is it really hard finding a job? What percentage of UWS Law graduates managed to find a suitable job after the graduation?

I am thinking of doing Law at UWS next year, and people's opinion (about the employability of UWS Law grads) is scaring me a lot :confused2:.
I am more interested about jobs outside Law firms.

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC
I thought job opportunities for law graduates had more to do with the marks they achieved, as opposed to the university they attended.
I think that might be true, if the job market wasn't so bad lel

Supply > Demand

You probably need both.

iamtheone

HSC
I thought job opportunities for law graduates had more to do with the marks they achieved, as opposed to the university they attended.
+1
Its all about the individual's ability. It's like being a big fish in a little pond, you have an ability to shine more in a less reputable uni than a larger uni. Think of it like Harvard Students on Suits

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)