UWS Roll Call 2014 (1 Viewer)

tracer21

HSC
N/A
Who's doing/hoping to do what and at what campus? :D
I know i'm early since main round hasn't come out yet!

hayleyemma96

HSC
I got an Early Offer for the Bachelor of Business and Commerce/Bachelor of Laws at Parramatta campus. Anyone else doing this course or just BBCom?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Confound

HSC
I was going to do that, but then someone told me uws isn't reputable. Since I know nothing about unis I just took the advice and did commerce at mq instead, I hope to transfer into bcom/law at unsw though, it's hard to get that aye?

hayleyemma96

HSC
I was going to do that, but then someone told me uws isn't reputable. Since I know nothing about unis I just took the advice and did commerce at mq instead, I hope to transfer into bcom/law at unsw though, it's hard to get that aye?
I missed out on commerce/law at MQ by 3 points + bonus points don't apply for combined law degrees. I didn't want to have another year of uni then transfer in.
More chance of scholarship at UWS + opportunity to do work placement at the taxation office.

muffintoast

HSC
Uni Grad
Early offer Engineering at Penrith. Anyone know how Penrith is like? Heard it's not too good socially unlike Paramatta :(

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Early offer Engineering at Penrith. Anyone know how Penrith is like? Heard it's not too good socially unlike Paramatta :(
If you're looking to transfer, no need to be social right? Concentrate on your studies ;)

such_such

HSC
B.Health science/M.Physiotherapy @ Campbelltown. hmu if thats you too:)

iram

HSC
B of Health Science/Masters of Occupational Therapy @ Campbelltown!!!

muffintoast

HSC
Uni Grad
If you're looking to transfer, no need to be social right? Concentrate on your studies ;)
True, true :p I'm planning to study my ass off this year but also make some new friends, all in moderation I guess :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)