HSC
What is UWS's social life like?
In particular Campbelltown campus,

fariss

HSC
i also would like to know this, except for paramatta

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hey guys, in general uws is a pretty laid back uni. It's fun. You will meet a lot of new people within the first few weeks of starting uni. There are so many programs that aim to help out new students e.g. Buddy schemes and also pass sessions which are basically older students helping out new students with specific subjects, assignments, friend making etc. Highly reccomend taking advantage of uws has to offer first years. I personally found all of these very helpful ESP if you are the first in your family to go to uni. You will meet heaps of nice people in lectures, cafes and orientation week which is always fun :) ( heaps of freebies guys :) ). But in every uni there are a lot of assholes too. Just be wise when choosing friends. There are a some students that do try to take advantage of you when they can, given the opportunity. But generally everyone is nice and you will make friends that you will treasure for life. Fitting in is a little hard at first but once you've made a circle of class friends and a social group, you'll be fine :) try to attend things like barbecues etc because you will get to meet more people doing the same course as you and also older students that usually offer to help you out however they can. Sorry about this super long post, but I hope this helps! All the best for your studies at uws.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)