UWS webmail (1 Viewer)

yeah

HSC
if ive recieved an email which doesnt have a subject written on it....how can i open it?

thanks

Optophobia

HSC
Open an email above or below it, and then at the top right you will see the usual <Move> and <Copy> buttons, next to that you will see a drop down box, and then next to that you will see 2 arrows, with a number in between. Select either arrow to scroll to the next or previous message.

I tried sending my self a message without a subject and it has N/A, so someone must have deliberately inserted an invisible character to make life difficult for you.

melodic_gal

HSC
I have this problem too
when i logged into my email i can see it but when im at home i can see who sent it but can't see what the subject is about. so i put an alternative email address like a hotmail or yahoo in. so whenever i get mail in my student email box it sents a copy in my other one.

L

LaraB

that's weird... whenever mine don't have a subject it puts that (no subject) thingo in...

Drop20

I love the FF's and H.J.!
HSC
This is probably gonna sound like the silliest question, but how do i access my student wenmail account thingy? The one that uses our student numbers. I only know how to get to the web CT site...

Drop20

I love the FF's and H.J.!
HSC
Thanks for the link.
I just didn't think it was crucially important to have it. And it turns out it wasn't all that imprtant for me anyway.
I just checked it then and 50% of my 48 of my unread e-mails were spam. A lot of the emails are also to provide less-stress exam techniques and exam preparation programs and stuff. For the course i'm doing it's irrelevant anyway, i don't have exams :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)