UWSC Foundation studies Sem2 2013 (1 Viewer)

MrKyo94

HSC
N/A
Hey, just wondering if anyone else is starting foundation studies at nirimba too. Unfortunately it isn't provided at the bankstown campus so that's a 2 hour train ride everyday and to make it worse i don't know anyone from the blacktown area =.=, anyone else in the same boat? haha

I'm doing the arts stream btw, planning to do psych afterwards.

MrKyo94

HSC
N/A
Oh and if anyone has done foundation studies at nirimba, that would like to share their experience with it feel free too!

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Hi, if you're worried about the social aspect of it, UWS offers a program called Mates@UWS which is a great way to meet people on your campus who may be in the same course as you or the same year of study as you. They organise social events and provide advice on how to handle workload and point you in the right direction if you need any help with the services that the uni offers. I know that with law and commerce, there are social events that help you meet awesome new people. I'm at Parramatta so unfortunately I can't meet up with you haha, but if you ever need help with settling into uni life etc, I am a volunteer in the Mates program and I would be more than happy to help out. Inbox me if you need any advice etc. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)