uwsconnect Harbour Cruise (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'm not going :( I don't have to money, my last experience on a cruise wasn't the best and I'm already 2 weeks behind in work in some subjects :p

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
dont have friends to go with
and i doubt id have anymore luck making friends on a cruise then at the campus

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Soha - atleast they can't run away from you on the cruise, unlike on the campus :p

I'm sure you'll make friends, just build up some courage and talk to someone in a tut or something.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
ok i will stop talking about how friendless i am
i sound like a total loser
in real life i have mnay skool and work friends
its just dam uni..oh well
ill shutup now..and make friends..and let u know when i do

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Don't worry soha, I found it hard to make friends at uni at first. But the friends I have now, i only really see at uni, we don't hang out on the weekends or anything. The prob is everyone who goes to uni lives at opposite ends on sydney. but meh, some ppl live near me :p you'll find some friends soon :)

abey85

HSC
= Jennifer = said:
wouldnt it make more sense to put it on a friday or saturday night

yeah, it would, but that would hike the price up considerably

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
How poor are u people?
I see the cars in the uws parking lot... they're all like 15-20 grand, i drive around in a 5 grand car and are willing to pay $300 to go out :rolleyes:

klh

HSC
not all of us are rich....i own a 1984 toyota corona. now thats sucky! but i dont drive it, still on my L's, plus i would prob be laffed at.

abey85

HSC
klh said:
not all of us are rich....i own a 1984 toyota corona. now thats sucky! but i dont drive it, still on my L's, plus i would prob be laffed at.

wellI drive an 84 gemini. Even shittier!!! but it gets me places, which is all that really matters. :)

klh

HSC
i hate old cars like corona and gemini, the backseat is too small...cant fit anything. Maybe becasue we have just become bigger.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
How poor are u people?
I see the cars in the uws parking lot... they're all like 15-20 grand, i drive around in a 5 grand car and are willing to pay $300 to go out :rolleyes:
i see u will be shouting me @ the swamp bar :)

ive got a mazda 2. gonna drive it nxt semester w00t

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I have no car :( well, I do, but i don't have my p's. My 2001 lancer is sitting at home waiting for me to get off my bum and clock up my hours :p

Oooh, ppl in class today were complaining about having to pay to park, then I said, well your $50 for a whole year isn't that bad. Thats two weeks worth of train travel for me :eek:

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
natstar said:
I have a 99 Hyundai Excel (if ur ever at the blacktown campus, go down towards the student residences and if you see a green excel with a playboy sticker on the back window, thats my car.) It cost 6k.
lol i'll give u a handy hint, u might not want certain ppl 2 know the full descriptions of ur car :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
HerO said:
lol i'll give u a handy hint, u might not want certain ppl 2 know the full descriptions of ur car :p
Natstar, by the look of things, your admirer and stalker is back :p

HerO

Banned
HSC
natstar said:
Yes, Yes I will.
PS. you really love hanging in the UWS forum dont you. I'd be inclinned to say you wish you were here too. :p
lol I juz hang in here 2 see if UWS is as bad as it seems and with threads like "UWS is shit" and various other threads and complaints created by fellow students, at the moment, I would say UWS is looking rather ordinary :cool:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
HerO said:
lol I juz hang in here 2 see if UWS is as bad as it seems and with threads like "UWS is shit" and various other threads and complaints created by fellow students, at the moment, I would say UWS is looking rather ordinary :cool:
STALKER ... :p

HerO

Banned
HSC
natstar said:
And you are looking rather pathetic. Why not see what the other threads say like "UWS Rocks", if you really waan see if its good or not
Yeah I have looked in other threads like "UWS rocks", but then again, that thread was a reassurance thread in response of "UWS is shit", so it only shows me there's alot of UWS students who have massive insecurties about their own Uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)