uwslsa (1 Viewer)

Angel45

HSC
Hey,

Does any1 know the address for the new webpage for uwslsa?

Last edited:

Angel45

HSC
The University of Western Sydney Law Students Association.

They had a thing last week sometime to launch the new website, at least I think that's what it was for, but I can't find anywhere what the webpage is! Hehe.

L

LaraB

try searching it in the search box on the uws page - that's how i found the first one last year:p so i figured it should be on there:)

maybe check out the school of law section on web ct?

otherwise, email them:) they're contacts are on web ct

klh

HSC
no but you'd think that the uwssa website and its link to clubs and societies would show it too...
google it.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
LaraB said:
um...where bouts is it?

coz that's just the student association page..not the law society page..

is it a link on the page ? coz i cant find any...?
oh the uwslsa, i dont know then sorry ^_^ i thought that l was a divider.

Angel45

HSC
Hehe - it's alright now. I was a bit early!! Got the email bout it now! :p

Happy searching!

Angel45

HSC
Do they eva update the website? I don't think it's changed much since I first went on.

Angel45

HSC
The law society one... I don't think they like update it much :S.

They should put some diff. pics or info about how the diff. events went. Guess it'd be a bit time consuming.

There's not many clubs at UWS to join hey...

On like the first day these ppl. were handing pamphlets out 4 some club and I was thinking oh how come I don't get one, aren't I good enuf? Hehe, then I looked around and realised it was 4 the south-east asian club or something.

klh

HSC
could you post the website up for us all, or is it are very selective one and only law people can go in?

yes uws dont have many clubs or at least not at parra. i think bankstown and penrith have some. city unis have more clubs...id open one but i dotn think there would be great demand.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
could you post the website up for us all, or is it are very selective one and only law people can go in?

yes uws dont have many clubs or at least not at parra. i think bankstown and penrith have some. city unis have more clubs...id open one but i dotn think there would be great demand.
hehe ... your not a special law person :p
(shuts up when Cape realises she doesn't do law :p)

Table tennis doesn't consitute a great demand for a club :p

I think that there were clubs at Hawkesbury - but these might consist of shearing sheep and milking cows :p

Angel45

HSC
It's, http://www.uwslsa.com

Yeah, I dunno how well the clubs that they do have do...ppl. don't seem to be into the 'club' scene I spose.

Guess if they had some good ones.. but I spose uws being ova so many campuses makes it hard.

Meanwhile, how annoying is having an assignment due in STUVAC?!? I NEED TO STUDY *regrets not doing the thing earlier*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Angel45 said:
Meanwhile, how annoying is having an assignment due in STUVAC?!? I NEED TO STUDY *regrets not doing the thing earlier*
Yup! I know how annoying it is. I had one due this morning. Completed it last night. I'm glad its done and out of the way. I can study now, but my first exam isn't until the 23rd, and I'm already into the bumming around state of mind :p

klh

HSC
yes, but i had an exam instead, it has mucked my exam time strategy very much and yes im into the bum around state as well too.

what clubs would you like to see?
hmmm, ive got one in mind...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No ping pong clubs :p

Theres a jap anime society:
Penrith:
Tuesdays - BJ117 Werrington south - 12:30-2:30
Wednesdays - P124 Kingswood - 3:30-6:00
Thursdays - P124 Kingswood - 12:00-2:00

Parramatta:
Tuesdays - EEG03 - 4:00-6:00

Bum state occurs too quickly. I might start studying tomorrow, or maybe the day after, nah, probably the day after :p

Angel45

HSC
The more time I have the longer I put it off coz I keeping thinking to myself I still have time and then BAM it hits you and u've got no time left!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Angel45 said:
The more time I have the longer I put it off coz I keeping thinking to myself I still have time and then BAM it hits you and u've got no time left!
You first yearers learn early :p

Second year and I still leave my assignments til the last second and avoid studying for exams at all possible costs. God I'm lazy :p I might learn by 3rd year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)