V8 Supercars 2006 (2 Viewers)

bizadfar

HSC
I hate Denyer, his such a tool, whyy would u want him to drive? Probably cause an accident and use his media experience to twist words and blame the other guy.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
bizadfar said:
I hate Denyer, his such a tool, whyy would u want him to drive? Probably cause an accident and use his media experience to twist words and blame the other guy.
For all your talk of going back and reading someone else's posts properly, you don't seem to be practicing what you preach - just three posts ago I corrected my speculation that he would be given a drive to say that he's now the roving reporter in the pits. He's probably a damn sight better than most of the Channel Ten crew (I always through Cropmton was a bit of a tool even though he was an ex-racer).

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You think Cromley is a tool! :eek:

Atleast someone with knowledge will be in the pits reporting, it could have been worse. We could have channel 7's version of Grace Noclue :)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Yeah, BABY!

I would hate to see this beast in my rearview mirrors this year.

Of course, no-one's going to see it there because they'll be out front.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Too Mclaren like for my liking :)

Atleast their overalls aren't shocking; unlike a certain Woking team ;)

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Cape said:
Too Mclaren like for my liking :)

Atleast their overalls aren't shocking; unlike a certain Woking team ;)
Bet you wouldn't say that to Craig Lowndes ... knowing you, if you opened your mouth to describe the car, you'd say something like "If I had babies, that's what they'd look like".

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Bet you wouldn't say that to Craig Lowndes ... knowing you, if you opened your mouth to describe the car, you'd say something like "If I had babies, that's what they'd look like".
Hmm .... let me think about that one.

NO!

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Seventy-three hours after I post, and that's the best you can do.

Wow, your rating on my respect-o-meter just dropped forty points.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
If you must know why it took 73 hours for me to reply with only that; its because I'm busy finishing (more like starting) some interpretative tourism designs for a walk I'm developing. Now I know you don't care, but thats my excuse; and I'm sticking by it.

40 points on your respect-o-meter isn't that much. I'm assuming because I'm me; I still have like a trillion billion million left :)

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
i still miss that old school ford lowndes drove ages ago.

that silver + black one. 000 ? :p i can't remember but it looked awesomeeee. :)

this one doesn't look bad though.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Cape said:
If you must know why it took 73 hours for me to reply with only that; its because I'm busy finishing (more like starting) some interpretative tourism designs for a walk I'm developing. Now I know you don't care, but thats my excuse; and I'm sticking by it.

40 points on your respect-o-meter isn't that much. I'm assuming because I'm me; I still have like a trillion billion million left :)
If by "trillion million billion" you mean "two", then yes, you're right. Don't worry, I still like you more than most people.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
timlay said:
i still miss that old school ford lowndes drove ages ago.
that silver + black one. 000 ? :p i can't remember but it looked awesomeeee. :)
this one doesn't look bad though.
That would be the old gibson motorsport cars. 00. Back in 2000 and 2001. 2001 looked awesome with the green headlights :) The good old green eyed monster :D
I still have a large poster of it up on my wall; it was a beautiful car.

ObjectsInSpace said:
If by "trillion million billion" you mean "two", then yes, you're right. Don't worry, I still like you more than most people.
Only 2 left :( Oh thats not fair! I still think I deserve more. Although saying that; what you said is probably the nicest unsarcastic thing you have ever said after how many years?

Saying that, I never get to speak to you anymore :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)