Vaccinations and criminal record Checks? (1 Viewer)

Kaatie

HSC
Hey I'm doing biomed and everyone in the health faculty got sheets for vaccinations and criminal record checks i'm not sure whether biomed needs these two forms because I know there's no clinical placement but will we be working with blood?

La Bomba

HSC
that needs to be done cause theres a chance yu culd become an evil villain and take over the world

sam5

HSC
did u actually get these forms?

i dont think we need them (im doin biomed too)

Kaatie

HSC
yeah we got them at enrollment day, everyone in the health faculty did.

nosh22

HSC
Oh damn. I was sick on the day of the enrollment session. Where would I get the prohibited employment declaration and vaccinations forms now? Do I need them filled out before the start of the semester?

Last edited:

~untitled~

HSC
Oh damn. I was sick on the day of the enrollment session. Where would I get the prohibited employment declaration and vaccinations forms now? Do I need them filled out before the start of the semester?
If they need to be filled out as part of your course, they would have been included in the enrollment package the uni sent to you when you first accepted. If they weren't in that package then I would say you dont need to fill them out.

nosh22

HSC
I know I need them for my course. It's a part of the requirements for the course. But I didn't get any enrollment package? Just the acceptance of offer pamphlet.

Maybe I should just go to a hub and ask them.

The Ostler

HSC
They were sent to me when i enrolled several years ago.
i never filled them in and i never had an issue because of that.

PS: you dont work with human blood. you will work with blood agar but that's horse blood or something.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)