validation post for me and those people in the same boat as me who have given up on year 11 and prelims (1 Viewer)

Jes03

HSC
everyone in my school's been telling me this technically counts as yr 12. dunno what to think of that given my late submissions of assessment tasks whoops </33 hoping the energy in this community might make me pull together some decent habits b4 then hehe
Hey guys,
What state are y'all from? It's probably different, but in QLD, the assessment we have completed in term 4 of this year definitely counts for our ATAR.

Jes03

HSC
oh nvm different timezones

I finished Arabic exam last Saturday, bio exam, English multimodal and pdhpe assessment task all due on Friday

you know what’s funny? I havent started English hahaha I’m crying inside and I don’t know what to do anymore
Haha all good, what time zone are you from?
Sounds like a pretty stressful time. I had a data test for bio, chem and psych this week - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Only 1 hour each though, wasn't too bad.
What English subject are you studying? In QLD, there's general English and essential English.

Jes03

HSC
Both of you are inferior go to bed (I say this as I am up at 1:15am)
Sleep deprivation is no joke! Even though you're up at this "questionable time", as students we need our sleep. In psychology, we study sleep and the effect of sleep deprivation. Just wondering, how many hours does everyone get on average?

Kyufruit

HSC
Sleep deprivation is no joke! Even though you're up at this "questionable time", as students we need our sleep. In psychology, we study sleep and the effect of sleep deprivation. Just wondering, how many hours does everyone get on average?
Dw I may not sleep that much at night but my naps go for 4hrs+ so I’m good

i get at least 8hrs (including naps)

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
7 sometimes 8 hours I get of sleep on a school day but more on weekends, today was just 6 because idk not tired hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)