Vapd (1 Viewer)

lexy-kate

I am possibly the worst person in the world. Somehow I've managed to lose my art diary. To make it a bit worse i have a progress mark coming up where my diary gets marked. I can probably weasel my way out of the progress mark thing.. but if they need to check anything for the HSC i'll be doomed. What do you think i should do.. start a new diary and try to backtrack to all my original thoughts and problems? or just start from where i'm at now? Im pretty upset.. i had so much work in there.. grr. But yeah anyones thoughts would be super..

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
I suggest, if your work is abstractish...(you know what I mean), then start a diary because markers generally ask for diaries for that type of work. If your pieces are straight forward and make sense as they are...don't bother with the diary no more

stareathesun

i'm a chick i'm a chick i'm a chick i'm a chick i'
well theres not much you can do
if your diary is going to be marked soon, you should tell your teacher that you cant find it - thats better than rocking up with nothing.
If you have lost it for good, then theres not much else you can do but start again. It's up to you really.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
Start a new diary asap I think and in the back you could write down anything you can remember from your lost one. Oh and if you're teacher is anything like mine (damn scary) you might want to tell them sooner rather than later other wise it could get really ugly.

jeska

yeah... i think you do start a new one... mention that you did lose your other one... try and get down what ever you can remember or even experiments or odd photos you may have that are related and start from there, thats the only way you could prob do it... good luck!!

soso

HSC
N/A
VAPD advice.

Take lots of photos of your work and you working on it then if you lose anything you still have photos or negs or files you can get re-done.

You should keep a copy of the written stuff because when your work is collected in late Aug for sending away they take your VAPD away and you cant study from it. Also if it is on computer you can reprint

Write your name and adress and message in front of vapd asking for its return should it be lost/found

Confess to art teacher sooner or later, sufferiing is good for the soul and one should suffer for one's art.

Start again nake a list of what should be in a vapd and tick it off as you complete. Use the checklist to keep adding to your VAPD. Work hard and get no sleep

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)