Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (3 Viewers)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
They did kind of foreshadow Aaron being the killer. But it wasn't like he planned to kill Lilly. I really think that was an accident. His violent tendancies were shown though i.e. him belting Logan in episode 6, Trina's comment in ep 15, and when he beat up Trina's boyfriend in ep 19.

karoooh

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i hate duncans mum + veroncias mum
Me too.

However, Celeste Kane will remain forever my favourite bitchiest-mother-ever-in-a-t.v.-series (though completely hateful at first, when you watch the episodes over and over again, all you can do is laugh), while Leanne is just a fucking cow.

kate_is_me said:
Hopefully once you guys see the episodes closer to the end of season 2 you will see exactly why Logan and Veronica are so awesome together.
Though they're great together and I ship them, endlessly, Logan was pretty much a fucknut like he was for a lot of S1, in S2.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
so veronica and logan are together in season 2?????

excitement growing. The tvguide doesnt say that VM is on on friday, but im checking the channel 10 site now...omg it is on. omg now im really excited. i love channel 10 now :)

Rinni

HSC
YAY sooo excited that VM is on next friday!! *victory dance*
I prefer V+L as a couple but you can just tell that V+D are going to get together so I wish that would hurry up and happen. :) Can't wait til friday now!! Yay :rofl:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Duncan and Veronica are together in season 2 for about 11 episodes. Then she's pretty much single for the rest of the season, but the sexual tension with Logan is soooo there.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG Veronica and Duncan are together next season

Could this show get any better??

After all, it was because of fan response that Teddy Dunn was FIRED and Duncan ran away to Australia.
OK someone please explain that to me. It is true??

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
kate_is_me said:
After all, it was because of fan response that Teddy Dunn was FIRED and Duncan ran away to Australia.
I thought Duncan ran away to Mexico with the little one.

HSC
far out man on the tv guide it says that veronica mars is NOT on...doesnt anyone know if it is or isnt?

karoooh

HSC
It says it's on in the TV guide over at yourtv.com.au.

And over at www.tvaus.com.au, in the VM thread, they says it's airing on Sept 1, thaking a 3 week break at some point for the footy finals, and then returning to the timeslot it's in atm.

So, yes! I'm pretty sure it is and am elated - BOO-YAH! :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
the tvguide on the channel10 website says it is on on friday. So im believing them. And friday is the 1st of Sept anyways :)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
tasha1188 said:
OK someone please explain that to me. It is true??
Okay the following is pretty much a huge spoiler on a season 2 subplot, so DON'T read if you don't want to know.

Basically, Duncan got Meg pregnant. Meg gave birth to a baby girl but she died afterwards. Meg's parents want custody of the baby, but before she died, Meg made Veronica promise her that her parents wouldn't get the baby because they were abusive. So Duncan and Veronica came up with this elaborate scheme where Duncan ran away with the baby (who he named Lilly) to Mexico. In the season 2 finale, it shows Duncan and baby Lilly in Mollymook, Australia.

Rob Thomas, the creator of Veronica Mars, once said in an interview that they had set up two possible loves for Veronica (Duncan and Logan), but in the end it was clear who the fans preferred. So they wrote out Duncan from the show using that plotline with Meg and the baby. I'll try and find the link to the interview

edit: I found it! It came from the Press Tour Diary for the CW promos. Here's the link, but there are spoilers for season 2 AND season 3: http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jspa?threadID=800003768

I'll post the relevant part here in spoiler tags:

4:54 pm: Scoop! Charisma Carpenter will be on the show "at least once." Teddy Dunn, meanwhile, is, um, done. "We had two romantic possibilities for Veronica, and one sort of dominated the fans' interest," Rob says. "And it became clear that one suitor won out." OMG, you guys got Teddy Dunn fired!

Last edited:
HSC
kate_is_me said:
Okay the following is pretty much a huge spoiler on a season 2 subplot, so DON'T read if you don't want to know.

Basically, Duncan got Meg pregnant. Meg gave birth to a baby girl but she died afterwards. Meg's parents want custody of the baby, but before she died, Meg made Veronica promise her that her parents wouldn't get the baby because they were abusive. So Duncan and Veronica came up with this elaborate scheme where Duncan ran away with the baby (who he named Lilly) to Mexico. In the season 2 finale, it shows Duncan and baby Lilly in Mollymook, Australia.

Rob Thomas, the creator of Veronica Mars, once said in an interview that they had set up two possible loves for Veronica (Duncan and Logan), but in the end it was clear who the fans preferred. So they wrote out Duncan from the show using that plotline with Meg and the baby. I'll try and find the link to the interview

edit: I found it! It came from the Press Tour Diary for the CW promos. Here's the link, but there are spoilers for season 2 AND season 3: http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jspa?threadID=800003768

I'll post the relevant part here in spoiler tags:

4:54 pm: Scoop! Charisma Carpenter will be on the show "at least once." Teddy Dunn, meanwhile, is, um, done. "We had two romantic possibilities for Veronica, and one sort of dominated the fans' interest," Rob says. "And it became clear that one suitor won out." OMG, you guys got Teddy Dunn fired!
how?? meg id dead in season 2 or at least at the begining...first ep season 2...season 2 is about the bus crash which killed the school studednts and veronica was meant to be in it...now this is what i read in the veronica mars web site

no1 read this only those who know what season 2 is about
read this...
http://www.upn.com/shows/veronica_mars/shows/season2/ep01/?id=1&ep=1

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
how?? meg id dead in season 2 or at least at the begining...first ep season 2...season 2 is about the bus crash which killed the school studednts and veronica was meant to be in it...now this is what i read in the veronica mars web site
The season 2 mystery is about a bus crash but Meg was the only one that survived. She's in a coma at the hospital and Veronica visits her during episode 9, and she finds out Meg is pregnant. Meg dies in the next episode, and the episode after that is when Duncan runs away with baby Lilly.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Is Meg that blonde chick that Duncan was with in season 1??

And thanks for clearing that up Kate :) And thanks for all those other spoilers :)

Last edited:
HSC
kate_is_me said:
The season 2 mystery is about a bus crash but Meg was the only one that survived. She's in a coma at the hospital and Veronica visits her during episode 9, and she finds out Meg is pregnant. Meg dies in the next episode, and the episode after that is when Duncan runs away with baby Lilly.

i dont get it:( how the hell does she stay pregnant?or did she gave birth before?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
i dont get it:( how the hell does she stay pregnant?or did she gave birth before?
no, she remains pregnant while in her coma. she gives birth after waking up. this is possible, a person does not need to be conscious for the entire term of the pregnancy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)