Veronica Mars (aussie Airing) (2 Viewers)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Hahaha same. What annoyed me last night was that she SHREDDED THE RESULTS!!
i know! just have a peak inside first you fool!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i know who killed lilly kane :)....

n e wyz i liked last nites eps...except the end when she shredded the paternity results...stupid girl

but i liked how there was a cult that was good unlike other cults they have on tv *home and away cough cough* hehe

n i like how veronica and duncan are friends now...:)

HSC
tasha1188 said:
i know who killed lilly kane :)....

n e wyz i liked last nites eps...except the end when she shredded the paternity results...stupid girl

but i liked how there was a cult that was good unlike other cults they have on tv *home and away cough cough* hehe

n i like how veronica and duncan are friends now...:)
I 100% agree with your comments!!
Damn, i just looked up who killed killed her, so now i know...

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha thats been foreshadowed so badly, like 4 epsisodes ago when iwas wondering why he broke up with her so quicky, the thought crossed my mind, and since then there has been little hints the whole way along.

i only saw the last 30mins of this weeks episode :( but why she shred rhe results? its ironclad proof that she has a decent claim to alot of money when jake kain dies

HSC
She shredded the results because its a tv show!! All important documents always end up being thrown away or shredded before they're read on tv shows!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMg i love this show...its srsly sooooo goood...veronica is so cool...i loved this ep...how she solved the mystery was so kool...n i wanna learn how to deal cards like she did...hehe...and that connor guy is from passions...how random...hehe...i want duncan and veronica to get back together

karoooh

HSC
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGH!!!!!

What is this about the SEASON FINALE?!?!?! It's not the season finale! There's still a heap more to get through, before we start the second season! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Stupid channel 10! :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG i know...like its only been 10 eps and next week will be 11 eps...they cant make Veronica Mars a summer show only...coz thats torture having to wait all year for it to come on...i dont like channel 10...:(

karoooh

HSC
Screw Channel 10!

Maybe, I can needle my sister into getting me the 1st season on DVD... :p:p:p:p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
and theres like 16 eps till the end of season after next weeks...and we're not gonna find out who killed lilly kane...even tho i know...but no1 else will....curse channel 10...but the oc is good :)

persephone

HSC
I bought the dvds off ebay so it should be arriving sometime soon. And shafting Veronica Mars for Friday Night Games? Yeah, because I really want to watch that.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg ur not srs...thats the stupidest thing ever...like srs...friday nite games over veronica mars....kah!...channel 10 suck

and channel 10 even have the gutts to call this fridays ep the season finale...thats deceptive advertising....we can sue :)

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
grrrrr!!! can someone confirm for me that this friday is definately episode 11? i don't want to look it up in case i find out spoilers, and if channel 10 are gonna screw us over then dammit im downloading!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yep it is ep 11 and channel 10 are screwing us over....id so boycott channel 10 if it werent for the oc...:)

HSC
tasha1188 said:
yep it is ep 11 and channel 10 are screwing us over....id so boycott channel 10 if it werent for the oc...:)
lol, id boycott channel 10 if it wasnt for house! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)