Very, Very Important English question (1 Viewer)

!! AAA !!

Jackanator87
HSC
wats the difference between an individual's concept of journeys and his perspective on journeys? and what are u suppose to write for an essay to describe on a journey that changed ur perspetive?.any help will be greatly appreciated.

nwatts

HSC
playboy2njoy said:
Well, concept would be what he/she believes a journey is, and his perspective would be how he/she feels about this perhaps.
But playboy, you forgot the sex!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wats the difference between an (i) individual's concept of journeys and his(ii) perspective on journeys? and what are u suppose to write for an essay to describe on a journey that changed ur perspetive?.any help will be greatly appreciated.

It's essentially the same thing..
i.e. what YOUR idea of journey is and how you perceive it. Here's an example: (i) My idea of journey is that it's from say A to B destination wise.
(ii) And this type of journey sucks goolies <--Perspective

In describing a journey that has changed your perspective you undergo self-reflexivity, this is where you return to your initial concept being (i) and map out the changes and what you''ve learnt i.e. the process, and what obstacles, psychological and external catalysts/ you''ve encountered that made you change your (ii) perspective that is *sucked goolies* to an actual valuable experience.

rennayb

HSC
!! AAA !! said:
wats the difference between an individual's concept of journeys and his perspective on journeys? and what are u suppose to write for an essay to describe on a journey that changed ur perspetive?.any help will be greatly appreciated.
An individuals concept of journey may be to travel from one place to anotner and encounter obstacles which may give him a new perspective and broaden theri perspective.

An individuals perspective of journey may be positive; they may see it as a travel of adventure to new exciting places. Usually the word journey gives us an exciting, strong and positive image of adventure.

Hope this helps AAA! From Renee!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)