Video Drama-ians (1 Viewer)

tanguyen

HSC
Alright guys, we've handed it in around 3 or so weeks ago now, so... what was your thoughts? If anyone's game enough, they can post it up here or at least show off your rationales so we can sorta have a glimpse of what we were thinking about. I'll post mine up when I downsize it a bit.

Were there any hickups with filming/pre/post production? Anything we liked? Comments from other people when they saw the film? Expected marks?

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
Well, I was just glad mine was over. I was the only person doing video from my school, with a teacher who had no idea whatsoever about cameras, using simple outdated home equipment and a crack program that crashed every five minutes. I feel so-so about my work. I like the way it looks and the music, but the audio is horrid *sigh* And I'd had it almost perfect when I went and stuffed it up on the program. I didn't have any recent backups, so I had to work with it. Gah. Twas horrible.

Anyway.

One Way

Yarr. Horrible stuff.

tanguyen

HSC
FF8? Your movie was very dark. After watching mine a billion times, its a relief that I saw another film that actually used a tripod. How'd you think of the idea? I don't know if its my internet connection, but are some of your actors lip syncing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)