video for 2011 ext 2 (1 Viewer)

jumpinjenna

HSC
it has to be on a concept and to begin ext 2 during term 4 i really need some ideas before i definitley do it.

Does anyone have any ideas of concepts that i could do a video on, that could also use bits and pieces of stopmotion?

i was thinking of doing a video on belonging, with stop motion representing the disconnection between belonging and being isolated, but then also coming to the conclusion that alienation in itself is belonging... what do you think?

any ideas are welcome, as long as they are concepts as opposed to themes.

thanks heaps.

hscsubjectstodo

HSC
<quote>i was thinking of doing a video on belonging, with stop motion representing the disconnection between belonging and being isolated, but then also coming to the conclusion that alienation in itself is belonging... what do you think?</quote>

NO!! NO!! NO!!
you won't get a good mark... it's just not much sophisitcation to it, will limit the amount research you can do.

<quote>any ideas are welcome, as long as they are concepts as opposed to themes.</quote>

don't be afraid of themes... (or did you only read 2009 marker's comments?)

samasaurus

HSC
Jenna! I was on here and was like "Oh, no, another stop motioner" then I realised it was you. This is Sam, in case you didn't realise. :)

I think, if properly executed, a stop motion would be great! They're amazing pieces of work, really. I like you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)