• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Video of Medicine Interview (1 Viewer)

tom_330

HSC
N/A
What do you think would happen if i got my friend to get a hidden camera hidden in a shirt button to record a medicine interview then I posted it on the internet and PMed it to all the prospective medicine students?

Last edited:

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
I have not been in a med interview, but I would assume that there is a clause stating you cannot record the interview etc. Otherwise, legal factors come in as your friend is recording it without the permission of the interviewer.

Do you have some sort of agenda against med/doctors or something?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
hahaha hahahahaha hahahahahahhahahahaha hahhahaha well nothing... its not lik the interview is a major secret

but the uni can bar u from entry for a term of x amount of yrs

it is similar to cheating.. as it is without ethics... then they will just cut tat one scenerio from the 7 that they have.. and make up another one.. lik in the case of Monash or Newc or Adelaide or UWA or similar schools

tom_330

HSC
N/A
I know its illegal but they wouldnt find out. It would ensure all prospective medicine students get the absolute best preparation for the interview part of medical entry possible it would guarantee them a very high score in the interview.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
not realli it has no benefits to it..

cos all the interviews have different techniques to gain a different candidature..

some are more social and some are more academic.... one is all nice.. and one is good cop/bad cop..

Antler

Custom User Title
HSC
tom_330 said:
I know its illegal but they wouldnt find out. It would ensure all prospective medicine students get the absolute best preparation for the interview part of medical entry possible it would guarantee them a very high score in the interview.
How would it guarantee a high score? People generally know the types of questions that are going to be asked.

+:: $i[Q]u3 ::+

Jaded Member
HSC
*Hahahahahahaha.... Oh dear Lord...
I heartily refuse to endorse this product...

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
It's pointless also. By giving it to every potential med student as 'prep', it just lifts the interview score overall. The ranking will remain mostly the same.

And they would find out when a copy gets into their hands. And when that happens, your friend would be in exile from tertiary eduation.

stainmepink

HSC
hahaha i clicked on this link thinking that someone posted a med inteview video on this thread. ive got a better suggestion for you guys. Apparently there is a question list the interviewers go through. now, if you can get a hold of that list ...

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
"...they would not find out..."

Bahaha! The naïveté, it tickles!

Do you HONESTLY believe that the universities don't know about any compromising materials before the candidates? This INCLUDES the content of preparation courses! Medical faculties are a LOT better informed than you or I, little friend. Ho ho! Thank you for that chortle, I needed it.

Guffaw!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)