virus vs me (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
my computer ish 8 months old & had detected spyware & adware in the pass but never detected a virus before.. should i be worry or concern??????? :confused:

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Absolutly! You should unplug it, pack it back into its box and send it to the adress which will be sent to you shortly. Please enclose $100 in the package as well. Oh.. and make sure you don't touch it without gloves... you might infect it...

sunny

meh.
HSC
HellVen: please do not reply to a question if you are not going to help.

suga: Adware and spyware is alot easier to contract than viruses. If you have decent anti virus software that is updated regular you should be fine. The occasional system scan can still help.

HellVeN

Banned
HSC
Stupid answer to a stupid question anyway....

Sunny i notice in your sig that you go to unsw, can you tell them to hurry the fuck up with http://cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~progcomp/index.php ?
It's been fucking ages and still no commentary, actual ranks or fucking marks. I mean really...... It's been ages. Last time they said results would be available in a fortnight and it took like a month and a half, it's a fucking disgrace if you ask me.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Anyone who goes on the net is ceceptable to spyware and other nasties, especially if u d/l alot... u can d/l many free anti-spyware programs that scan 4 ages but do a thorough search... go to google, type in free anti-spyware programs, spysweeper is a good one.

Spyware and adware are not that destructive, however they creat damn anoying pop-upz and eventually stuff up ur internet explorer...so d/l a free program, even if it is a trial and scan at least once a MONTH! GD LUCK!!!

sunny

meh.
HSC
HellVeN said:
Sunny i notice in your sig that you go to unsw, can you tell them to hurry the fuck up with http://cgi.cse.unsw.edu.au/~progcomp/index.php ?
It's been fucking ages and still no commentary, actual ranks or fucking marks. I mean really...... It's been ages. Last time they said results would be available in a fortnight and it took like a month and a half, it's a fucking disgrace if you ask me.
The ProgComp finals were held only last Saturday. If you were there you would know your rank.

HellVeN said:
Stupid answer to a stupid question anyway....
There are no stupid questions. Only stupid answers. People come here to ask questions because there are things they don't know, if you can't reply to a question with courtesy and manners don't post at all.

End of story. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)