Vis Arts exam (1 Viewer)

pale-perfect

HSC
So who's ready for the exam? How are you all preparing?
I'm basically learning the frames, framework and my artists/artworks. Im usually pretty good in art and I came first in trials so Im not too stressed. And this is my last exam!!!
Thoughts on how prepared you are...

mamoz

HSC
so ready for this exam even though i havent started studying yet.. the nite b4 ill jst go overr the artists which ive studiedd with dot points den expand during the exam and yeaa, guna be gud (Y) lol

gud luk to every1 =)

johony

HSC
i'm not really sweating for this exam. might do some practice with questions 1 and 2, but for 3 i'll just use the artists from trials.

cob95

HSC
probs my easiest exam. i have the essay section down packed, just a little nervous on the short questions, they can be a bit tricky sometimes.

do you guys just memorise an essay or previous case study, cause thats what im doing

stF-vampyre

HSC
bahahaha not prepared at all, and because its art...that means pretty much set ;)
plus our art teacher is renowned for marking hard so whatever the case our marks from trials are going to go up, which is always a good thing.

i was wondering, how much is this exam ACTUALLY worth? is it 25%? cause like our major work is 50%, and then school+hsc exam = 50% as well?

or is it school mark= 50%, then major work+hsc= 50%

cause whatever the case, this exam is only worth 25% which is even sweeter!! :spin:

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
bahahaha not prepared at all, and because its art...that means pretty much set ;)
plus our art teacher is renowned for marking hard so whatever the case our marks from trials are going to go up, which is always a good thing.

i was wondering, how much is this exam ACTUALLY worth? is it 25%? cause like our major work is 50%, and then school+hsc exam = 50% as well?

or is it school mark= 50%, then major work+hsc= 50%
This I think.

kaytt

HSC
I thought the weightings were like those of dnt and industrial... external = 60% BOW and 40% written exam... who else is hanging for friday the 13th for our lovely phone calls for art express? :D

cerys

because i can.
HSC
I had no exams the past week and I could've spent that time studying, but like usual, I've left it till the last minute :apig:

Good luck everyone! I'm sure for a lot of us it's our last exam, and then we can finally celebrate the end of it all!

kaytt

HSC
BOS sent a letter to my school stating that phone calls will be happening between the 13th of nov and 20th of nov for artexpress :) it's to avoid any student being upset during exam time so they are waiting until all exams are finished this year.

Bites

HSC
No care about art express I'm just fucking glad it's all nearly over, I had a 15 day break for art and drama and I haven't studied for either.
CBFFFFFF

myblueteddy

Pauls Custom Bears
HSC
Hey, i just had a question... A guy in my class forgot the visual arts exam was on so he didn't turn up :s I was just wondering if that affects our whole class and lowers the average mark?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)