• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Visa Debit (1 Viewer)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
hmmm.. ive never tried that so i don't know.. but i always assumed it wouldnt do that. on normal transactions where you dont get cash out, you hit credit and have to sign for it etc like a credit card, but yeh ive never gotten cash out using it, or even bothered attempting??

edit: me and yenta posted at the same time. well thats interesting to knoW!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
oh so it is true :) yay!

60c a transaction? that's heaps yenta! mine is just whenever I exceed 12 transactions a month (which is in a week most times) they charge me some amount for excess transactions as a whole.. not for each one I go over.

i'm so going to tell everyone i have a credit card from now on.

doe

HSC
N/A
Murf said:
You should be able to do it with some ATO Tax Recording statment etc?

m
well in theory. they told me over the phone if i went into the bank they could issue me a card with a lower limit than what they said (which was higher than i wanted) but when i went to the bank they had n f i about what had been said and wouldnt issue me the card. unless you have two years prior earnings (ie at least 2 tax returns) they dont want to hear about it. i had been self empolyed for about 8 months when i applied, since then ive more than tripled the amount i had in the account but ive taken it to a different bank (suncorp) so its their loss. theres so much choice in banking nowadays you shouldnt take any crap, especially if youve got a fair bit of cash.

elfanger

I got a St George multiaccess card, however it doen not let me add it as a credit card to my paypal account. DOes anyone know how to do that? Or if it is even possible?

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)