• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

volleyball (1 Viewer)

*squimmy*

HSC
hey everyone, just wonderin what everyone thinks of volleyball. do u play? school, out of school? i play indoor for school, this year we made state titles, and beach for school also, we play our far north coast final next week against orara high, and beach out of school at chinderh near tweed heads. what about all u?

*squimmy*

HSC
um where are they held. i think our coach mentioned them. in melbourne arent they. nah havent played sydney high but seen them play in june at the state champs. had a little asian outside hitter who was quite awesome, he was only about 5 foot and a half. he was mad. we got a bad draw and had to play forster first who went on to beat westfield high in the final. westfield has the skinner brothers, they are my idols. who do u play for? what school?

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah thats Victor, he's mad. Yeah they're in melbourne. That crazy adelaide team will probably win

Sydney high. But i didnt play this yr.

Yeh my friend played with one of the skinners, for chs in yr9.

Last edited:

*squimmy*

HSC
man before this year i was a soccer freak before this year, then our pe teacher decided we should play volley. we have gone from strength to strength. we are still very low standard, but not in the north coast. we were unbeaten in the north coast after only 12 weeks of trainin. and we havent stopped. most of us now play beach volleyball out of school, only cos there is no indoor comp up this neck of the woods. u might know our coach, carl marshall, he coaches the aus schoolgirl side. he is awesome. yeah we are thinkin of headin to melbourne. we honestly aint that good though, but we have come a long lonmg way and we all love the game, play it every lunchtime we get the chance. how long have u been playin, ur school tem is pretty awesome. but i loved watchin the skinners play.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Thats what sport is about - Having fun. Glad to hear u like it.
Me - Personally not that long, maybe a year or so - but not seriously. Next yr ill be taking it very seriously. Yeah u know Nigel? He used to go to our school but then went to AIS for volley. He's playing for High at the all schools. He's freakin tall! like 2.0X m

*squimmy*

HSC
nah dont know nigel. its a great game. all u sydney teams are so good. i wish we had a bloody comp up here. i am sooooo jealous.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
lol, yeah comps are good. We play in gps, but its a joke for volleyball. Only team that makes us work to win, is sydney grammar, who imported a guy from westfields.

a21414

HSC
wrx said:
Yeah thats Victor, he's mad. Yeah they're in melbourne. That crazy adelaide team will probably win

Sydney high. But i didnt play this yr.

Yeh my friend played with one of the skinners, for chs in yr9.
id be that friend, unless hes talking about another friend cos there were 2 of us who played with jeff skinner. he is quite the freak.

im just trying to figure out who this wrx guy is

Last edited:

sunny

meh.
HSC
I've been playing volleyball since year 8, and played in the regional Sydney East team in year 12 (so alot of the team was Sydney Boys people). I'm playing at uni as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)