vote john brogden! (1 Viewer)

Generator

HSC
N/A
I should have created two paragraphs up above, so sorry for that error...

If it means anything, I will never vote for Labor as I don't like the Unions (serving the interests of a single group and all).

There's a difference between religious groups having their opinion and having a hand in how the country is run. It's the second that I'm against, and I really couldn't care about the first point.

I guess that I'll be voting for the Democrats.

B

Bambul

I'm assuming your little banana guy is also voting for the Democrats and that is why he is full of joy! :D

And as for Natasha D leader of the DLP? I'm assuming you mean Natasha Stott Despoya, who was leader of the Australian Democrats (AD or DEM for short). DLP is the Democratic Labor Party and phased out in the 70's having broken away from the ALP in the 50's and had (during the 50's and 60's) similar power to what the Democrats had in the 90's. I don't think they ever had a leader by the name of Natasha D. :p

Generator

HSC
N/A
Hmmm, except the Unions are there to serve that one group, while the other is a political group with ties to business. It isn't exclusive, and that's why it's different.

Though it is 'in general,' you shouldn't imply that all middle income or below families have union ties...

freedom

dont waste your voting right on something petty

peoples can you please not waste your voting rights on candidates who went to the university you are going too! lol may be be funny but not a wise move- not at all.

think of what issues are most important to you at the moment and look for the parties motives policies for that issue include.

Last edited:

Soul

New Title...
freedom! u r so righteous!!!

seriously? why are all your posts so, well serious? i.e. DEMAND ACTION FOR ...

lol, just observing!

B

Bambul

Re: dont waste your voting right on something petty

Originally posted by freedom
peoples can you please not waste your voting rights on candidates who went to the university you are going too! lol may be be funny but not a wise move- not at all.

think of what issues are most important to you at the moment and look for the parties motives policies for that issue include.
It's my contritutional right to vote for whoever I want!

And I can't believe you took my post seriously. You really think I based my vote on who went to which uni? Like Soul said, stop taking things so seriously.

freedom

seriously? why are all your posts so, well serious? i.e. DEMAND ACTION FOR ...
Soul, serious all my posts serious?? :eek: not all! just a few....I think my post history doesn't reflect a trend of all serioussness all the time....perhaps only the one for the Student Strike March and this one was..

Bambul- I was advising you, not telling you who to vote for. It wasn't just you who took up that idea, others followed suit.

Just because you seriously didn't mean it, others reading the forum might have thought it was a good idea, and would have taken that path.

Perhaps not among the people posting here, but there is great political apathy among the youth as you would probably know. Encouragement to get involved in the political process is one way we can encourage our peers.
;)

Soul

New Title...
Yeah! Bambul is a champ!

lol, freedom, its worse than you expected! he pm'd me this plan of how he wanted my support in setting up the "Who Cares!" party! im its 2nd member! hehehe

I think his idea is a great one!!!

Yeah! so lighten up! lol

Otherwise this whole thread will get depressing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)