• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Vote (1 Viewer)

Phanatic

HSC
Never heard of him. What's he do?

I suppose I should weigh in with some of my friends. I'm not trying to hijack your thread or anything Isaaq, just posting here rather than starting a new thread and clogging up the board:

VOTE using 1 to 48 and put these CANDIDATES WHO SUPPORT 180 first - Actual candidates running as members of 180 Degrees are underlined. The rest support what we do. There are 48 candidates, so it'll be pretty tricky to get to know each one before you vote. Good luck! -
-------------
Aitken, Ben
Bailey, Alycia
Bailey, Liam
Bhat, Madhavi
Brenner, Nicholas
Carr, Thomas
Chesney, Kathryn
Daisley, Melissa
Forest, Shauna
Green, Liz
Hendry, Tim
Johnson, Christopher
Karp, John
Margan, Simon
McDermott, Clara
McDougall, Robert
Moore, Liam
Namisnyk, Alex
Smith, Dennis
Wagner, Des
Webb, Lugina
Xu, Alan

The following list is the ballot paper order of all the candidates (good and not so good). The good are in capitals. 180 Degrees people are also in bold.

Garman, Sean
MOORE, LIAM
Lok, Roye
SMITH, DENNIS
CHESNEY, KATHRYN
GREEN, LIZ
FORREST, SHAUNA
Achterstraat, Adam
Motz, Alexis
BAILEY, ALYCIA
Irawan, Angela
Shreshtha, Anisha
Lon, Patrick
MARGAN, SIMON
BRENNER, NICHOLAS

ZU, ALAN
WEBB, LUGINA
YASIN, RULLY
Mehdiratta, Rahul
Chu, Calvin
BAILEY, LIAM
Guadhur, Khushbu
Chen, Soya
AITKEN, BEN
Czarnota, Dominic
Wong, David
Wong, Calvin
Namisnyk, Alex
Wong, Hedy
Adasuriyc, Minuri
Chun, Jason
JOHNSON, CHRISTOPHER
Lui, Victor
BHAT, MADHAVI
Shing, Henry
WAGNER, DES
Wong, Lisa
MCDOUGALL, ROBERT
CARR, THOMAS
Ma, Victor
KARP, JOHN
HENDRY, TIM
DAISLEY, MELISSA
MCDERMOTT, CLARA
Hadley, Marie
Sondhi, Sakshi
ATTAI, MOHAMMED
Ueda, Yoshihiro

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Moral of the story: Chocolate ice-cream is great with bourbun

X

xeuyrawp

Phanatic said:
Never heard of him. What's he do?
Exactly. Need you say more?

He is not aligning with any sort of organisation.
Well you are only as good as the people you work with...

he's had some great ideas on improving the Uni since he first started. Now he's putting some of those ideas into action. If you want to have a chat with him, he should be outside the voting area tomorrow from 12 till 2.
Since I've never seen or heard of Adam, I would ask him to maybe get Isaaq to post up some of his ideas and goals for MUSC, and what ideas he's put into action.

I will be chatting with him, and most other candidates that are there, tomorrow.

RIZAL

HSC
phanatic: 'just posting here rather than starting a new thread and clogging up the board'....get ur chicken suited ass out of my thread....

CrashOveride said:
what all this 180degrees bs

it's what non actuarial Macquarie students waste all their time on ;)

Phanatic

HSC
Here are the provisional results. Turns out Adam is a friend of my friend, and actually a good guy, so congratulations to him.

1. Adam Achterstraat
2. David Wong
3. Victor Ma
4. Lisa Wong
5. Jason Chun
6. Victor Lui
7. Calvin Wong
8. Calvin Chu
9. Patrick Loi
10. Henry Shing
11. Sean Garmen
12. Tim Hendry
13. Hedy Wong
14. Marie Hadley
15. Liz Green

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Yeah, some Marketing guy came up to me and told me about Marketing techniques relating to the ballot papers they were handing out. He just wanted to pretend to talk and advertise because he didn't really want to do what he was doing. He was part of the team responsible for the "Wong" nominees.

EdIt: time traveled

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
heard it has something to do with the associations in the chinese society.

anyways, were adam's henchmen handing out little red pieces of paper last night outside library? because this dude came up to me and blatantly said, "vote for adam". i looked at him and said i dont want to vote. getting another "fucking prick" look from him, i told him that it isnt compulsory so why should i, just to tick him off further. all the while i kept on walking to my tute.
it might have been another candidate, adam just sounds familiar. am i the only one who honestly doesnt give a shit about this?

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
this is so bizarre. my mum and adam's mum vicki used to to be good friends when we were little growing up around west pennant hills. i haven't seen him in about twelve years, i'd be stunned if he remembered me and i couldn't pick him out of a lineup, but mum hears from vicki every now and then. so he's running shit at mac u now? wow. in my mind he's this seven-year-old with big hair, that's all i remember. it's no big deal but if anyone talks to him and happens to mention my name (caitlin welsh) it'd be funny to see if he remembers any of those years. how weird. sydney is tiny.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
redruM said:
heard it has something to do with the associations in the chinese society.

anyways, were adam's henchmen handing out little red pieces of paper last night outside library? because this dude came up to me and blatantly said, "vote for adam". i looked at him and said i dont want to vote. getting another "fucking prick" look from him, i told him that it isnt compulsory so why should i, just to tick him off further. all the while i kept on walking to my tute.
it might have been another candidate, adam just sounds familiar. am i the only one who honestly doesnt give a shit about this?
no...i dont give a shit either...

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
welshi said:
this is so bizarre. my mum and adam's mum vicki used to to be good friends when we were little growing up around west pennant hills. i haven't seen him in about twelve years, i'd be stunned if he remembered me and i couldn't pick him out of a lineup, but mum hears from vicki every now and then. so he's running shit at mac u now? wow. in my mind he's this seven-year-old with big hair, that's all i remember. it's no big deal but if anyone talks to him and happens to mention my name (caitlin welsh) it'd be funny to see if he remembers any of those years. how weird. sydney is tiny.
Popular fella, this must be him. Part of ths Student Association of Robert Menzies College.

Also

ND

HSC
Hahah where'd you get those photos of Adam?

redruM: Sif you wouldn't vote for him. Soft...

Me and Isaac were helping him hand out those red things. Sucks that we couldn't give shit to other campainers and people who didn't vote for him.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
ND said:
Me and Isaac were helping him hand out those red things. Sucks that we couldn't give shit to other campainers and people who didn't vote for him.
Are you referring to this Isaac:

:rolleyes:

RIZAL

HSC
Adam got through easily...thanks for everyone who voted for him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)