• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

[VTAC] Second Round Offers (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: Second round offers.

Haha, I got my 1st preference in Round One. Didn't get any second round offers.
By the way, moving this to General University Discussion. Doesn't really have much to do with the VCE..

youngone

HSC
hey
i got a 2nd round offer into pharmacy/commerce at monash on CSP. Orig enrolled into Comm/law at monash on FEE and am now not sure what to do

my original hopes were of getting into medicine, however i stuffed up my UMAT quite nicely, but have always been interest in law. should i do pharmacy in hope of transferring into med or should i just stick with comm/law

what do u guys think i should do?

thanks

w2dot

HSC
youngone said:
hey
i got a 2nd round offer into pharmacy/commerce at monash on CSP. Orig enrolled into Comm/law at monash on FEE and am now not sure what to do

my original hopes were of getting into medicine, however i stuffed up my UMAT quite nicely, but have always been interest in law. should i do pharmacy in hope of transferring into med or should i just stick with comm/law

what do u guys think i should do?

thanks
I would do pharm/comm but I'm being biased here. How did you go in umat?

trishan

Melbourne Private Tutor
HSC
Uni Grad
I got Optometry CSP at UniMeb. I am already enrolled in Com/Law at UniMelb and don't know what to do. I am leaning towards Com/Law though...

ractnine

HSC
i got my irregular offer, comm/mechatronics eng at monash...i guess it's kinda a second round offer since it came out at the same time :D

aussiechica7

HSC
do the csp place, do u really want to pay like $40k a yr about something ur not QUITE sure u want 2 do totally?

skillz

HSC
Does anyone know if its too late for a irregular offer? reason being, I got my first pref for commerce at melbourne but I've always wanted monash Commerce for some odd reason. then i spoke to a friend and he told me I could still be offered for something thats below my 1st preference.

youngone

HSC
w2dot said:
I would do pharm/comm but I'm being biased here. How did you go in umat?
I did pretty poorly got something like 54 37 and 85 (percentiles)

youngone

HSC
aussiechica7 said:
do the csp place, do u really want to pay like $40k a yr about something ur not QUITE sure u want 2 do totally?
i am keen on doing comm/law and fee help covers all but about 20K (or 4K a yr) of the course

its just that i thought pharm/comm may be closer to med and that i could use it as a stepping stone towards that. having said that i realise it is still very diffcult to get into med and that i may be stuck with pharm/comm where the job prospects are limited and with the rumours of the supermarket 'takeover' of the pharmacy industry, i am concerned i will merely come out of my degree and work in the local supermarket

thanks for everyones opinions, i think i will stick with comm/law

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)