w00t! Chem + Software tomorrow :( (1 Viewer)

treelovinhippie

<this space for rent>
HSC
Well... looking forward to the chem and software exams tomorrow... I'll be starting at 9ish, have a 50min break between the two and then finishing at about 5:30pm :(

Total study done for both subjects so far:

>Chem... a little
>Software... none

Oh, did I mention that the Board of Studies is a BS piece of crap?

cheers

treelovinhippie

<this space for rent>
HSC
I think that BOS should take into consideration the marks of people who have exams either crammed together or two on the same day. It wouldn't take much they'd just need to develop a formula to see if they were disadvantaged and then add a few extra marks.

e.g. 2 people who have done the same amount of work, have done the same amount of study, do the same types of subjects and overall are pretty equal in all factors.

One person does not have 2 exams on the same day, the other does... who do you think will go better?

hmmm.... obvious, the person without the two exams on the same day

Ghost1788

HSC
treelovinhippie said:
I think that BOS should take into consideration the marks of people who have exams either crammed together or two on the same day. It wouldn't take much they'd just need to develop a formula to see if they were disadvantaged and then add a few extra marks.

e.g. 2 people who have done the same amount of work, have done the same amount of study, do the same types of subjects and overall are pretty equal in all factors.

One person does not have 2 exams on the same day, the other does... who do you think will go better?

hmmm.... obvious, the person without the two exams on the same day
actually i think that the board of studies should add another compulsory subject that is assessed....that has something to do with our ability to cope with pressure....

it is an attribute that would go nicely on a resume if u get a good score and would be a comparison as to how pressure and anxiety effected students..though for this to EVER happen every student would probably need a psychiatrist :)

good luck everyone

chem + SDD = a bad day and many curses directed to the Board of Studies

LordSeafood

HSC
Well i am in a quite similar situation ... not quite as bad although i have no idea how difficult chem is. Tomorrow i have software (sleep in w00t :D) and then get home around 1/4 past 5 and study the entire Modern History course for a 9:30 start :(. Then after that have to study for physics the next day for a 9:30 start ... not so worried about physics though ;)

Anthrax

HSC
N/A
chem at 9:30 FUCK

then sdd

chem is a lost cause, no point studying, might as well do misadventure or something

chubby

he
HSC
DAMMIT same here err, im just typing up stupid card notes from the excel book for software, and tahts my study for softawre, im so fucked for industrial in chem ARARAR

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
Been there done that too :D
I got to school at 8:45 for chem and left 20 mins early due to hunger :|
Had lunch while revising for software and printed out my flowchart template, taken originally from this website..
Doing the software exam took 2 and a bit hours, I was bored so started "neatening" up the flowchart we had to do.
Left 20 mins early due to some awful stench and the chance to miss the bus (they come around every 30 mins).
Got home at round 5:30

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)