Wahnsinn! (1 Viewer)

elisabeth

HSC
Hey, guess what? I got accepted into EF's exchange program starting January 2006. I'll be living in Germany for a year! How awesome :D There's something to look forward to after the HSC...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Whoah, you lucky #$@!. :D

SOCCER WORLD CUP!!! WOOT! :D:D:D

Isabelg

HSC
Congrats Elisabeth!

Wow! A year sure is a long time but you'll have so much fun. Gosh, you must be excited... I just got a letter in the mail that said I've won a scholarship for 3 months to Germany with SAGSE. Oh and if nick [aka Knobblet] is reading i wanna say thanks because he gave me all these tips for the interview. Thanks champ!

elisabeth

HSC
Thanks and hey, that's awesome for you Isabel! You're so good, you get to go there for free ;) When do you go? It'd be mad if we ran into each other there :) Congratulations again!

Peartie

HSC
Congrats Elisabeth

I wanted to go 2 germany but they (being GAP Australia) reccomended me for UK/Ireland instead.

Where in Deutschland will u b staying?

elisabeth

HSC
Well you'll still be sure to have a great time there Peartie. Been to them before?

Dunno where I'll be staying yet. Fingers crossed for near Munich, but I still have to fill all my forms and send them off, then spend weeks waiting for some new about a host family...

Peartie

HSC
I'm sure i will as well....ive been to England with my family in 1999....Theres a really good town called Weikersheim which is in Baden-Wurtemburg but right near the border to Bayern (cept its up the northern end of Bayern) - its where i stayed on exchange with AGSES :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)