• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

wanna live with me?! (1 Viewer)

dry-eyeballs

hey... Im Kate and live very very very far away from Sydney. I originally planed to live in the village at Mcq but forgot to send my application early (oops). So now i need to find a place to live because the idea of college doesnt really appeal to me... so if anyone is in a similar position or is interested at all in sharing a place Im all ears... Im a bit worried about just living with a random but you people seem like nice vaguely familiar randoms... and... yes... i drink quite a lot... study pretty hard... like 60's music and am doing media in visual production cause i want to make WEIRD documetaries. I have Bob Dylan and mayonaise obsessions. Uh... Im a girl but living with guys would be cool... so yeah... reply if your interested - thanks

muli

Hey kate, I'm doing your course as well! *hoorah* And yes 60's music does rock. I'm conscidering moving out but haven't thought about the logistics of it yet, PM me if ur interested in tryin to work somethin out.

dry-eyeballs

Uh... living with chicks would be good too... haha it sort of sounded like i just meant guys... *blush*

dry-eyeballs

Jezzmo - are u actually interested? Because you either have a fantastic sense of humour or an 'interesting' accumulation of habits. Have you seen Black Books?

dry-eyeballs

Jezzmo - are u actually interested? Because you either have a fantastic sense of humour or an 'interesting' accumulation of habits. Have you seen Black Books?

ND

HSC
Umm yeh, i'll get in contact with you when i get kicked out of RMC...

muli

lol, justoooooooooone

PS, heating frozen meals on schoolies doesn't make me a good cook

muli

Well for the time being it looks like:

First Semester:
MAS104
MUS100
SOC175

Second Semester:
CUL100
MAS105
SOC180

Are you gonna take the BIT offer or stick to non awards?

Last edited:

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
actually in first semester for BIT, you only have to do comp115 as math135, comp114 and comp125 are offered in second semester!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)