Want experience? (1 Viewer)

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
Well, I do...
I'm just trying to find a number of people who want to do this bar course with me in SYDNEY...(if we can get a group it's cheaper)...apparently, they discount it for year 12-ers :D

soooo if you don't have any experience and would want a job after the HSC, I think this would be a great course which would make it easier if you wanted to work in the hospitality industry in the future. Or perhaps to just get some cash during the holidays...

Anyway...i shouldn't say too much...read it for yourselves and if you're interested...just leave like a 'Hell yeah' :uhhuh: below.

Year 12 Special Offer
BarMax comes to your area! Your school. Your town. Yes, we train thousands of Year 12's right across this state for work before XMas. Imagine learning bar, cocktail and service skills with YOUR MATES. Then getting work that really pays. And you can legally train before you turn 18. ( you just cannot legally work around alcohol or gaming until you do ).

Picture this ....... you and your mates training in bar and service skills, learning how to pour beer, make great mixed drinks, cocktails** and how to open, manage and close a real bar ! All in a location local to you ! And then being prepared fully for a job after the exams....earning REAL MONEY !

MHM-BarMax offers great training and work opportunities to Final Year Students. Train in the essential BarMax bar course, RSA and RCG course for maximum job opportunity and be ready to work and save some money before the year end. Parents are highly supportive of this training as it eases the financial pressure on them and provides you an outlet to earn good money over the break.

Identify yourself as a Year 12 student and get all 3 courses for only $199 ( Sydney, WGong, Gosford, Newcastle ) in our regularly scheduled courses. Or do as many schools do ...... advise your Career's Adviser that we can run courses at YOUR SCHOOL ( plus the bar training at a great convenient location ) with prices starting for all 3 courses as low as $165.*

Contact us by email : whatzon@bigpond.com or ask for Kane on 02 9211 4110. We not only train all across Sydney, Central Coast, Wollongong and Newcastle, but school groups ( min 20 people ) can be done anywhere in the state of NSW.

*$165pp for groups of 60 in Sydney metro / $175pp for a group of 30.
Regional training dependent upon location and numbers - but still save over $100 per package against some other providers ( who charge up to $120pp RSA, $120 RCG and $120 Bar course ! )

** Cocktails is a component of group training at schools.

As a minor (under 18), you are not allowed in certain areas of the venue where the bar training is conducted and may require adult supervision upon entry - provided by us. You must also abide by the dress regulations of clubs and any other applicable Liquor and Registered Club Acts laws whilst on the premises. You are not able to ingest alcohol, serve real customers or work in the industry until you are over 18 years of age. Further details can be obtained from our booking office.
Source: http://www.neededucation.com/news/362/ARTICLE/1107/2005-06-09.html

For more information about barmax...

http://www.barmax.com.au/index.html

Hoping to do this course with some of you... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)