Want to do a mid-year transfer, possible? (1 Viewer)

lebomatic

HSC
I'm currently doing a Computer Engo first year nearly finished my first sem1. I figured this is not the course for me but it is too late to drop subjects/courses without academic penalty. I want to transfer to a single commerce degree. I got a high enough ATAR for it, so would that be enough to transfer during mid-year for second sem or will my UNI marks need to be considered? Also has anyone else done mid-year transfers within UNSW before, I'm curious whether this is possible for me!

Thanks

D94

HSC
N/A
Apply via UAC for a mid-year enrolment and only your ATAR will be considered.

lebomatic

HSC
Apply via UAC for a mid-year enrolment and only your ATAR will be considered.
Ah thanks, does this mean all I have to do is put my wanted as my 1st preference (starting july 2014) from my previous HSC application? Also, how would the transfer of credit work for my 4 current subjects in the case I pass/fail/drop?

HSC
N/A
Ah thanks, does this mean all I have to do is put my wanted as my 1st preference (starting july 2014) from my previous HSC application? Also, how would the transfer of credit work for my 4 current subjects in the case I pass/fail/drop?
COMP1917 would be counted as your Gen-Ed course, and your 3 other subjects (assuming they are phys/math/engg1000) will be counted as free electives.

jeann2014

HSC
sorry to sound stupid
but i want to do the same thing, and if i enrol in the classes i want now, can this transfer over if i get in via uac? don't want to be left with all the dodgy times :p

albm95

HSC
Can I use the same application I used for this years application and just change up the preferences even though I accepted an offer for the 1st sem? Or do I have to start a new one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)