Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer? (1 Viewer)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

If this legit then eco/actuarial wassup niggas.

Roy216

HSC
Re: Want to know if you made it into your preferred UNSW course before official offer

sweet, hopefully i get accepted into usyd. I made the cut-off for both unsw and usyd science course, is there still a possibility i wasn't accepted into either?

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A

@EinsteanICEBERG,

I think Omni meant plan your timetable, i.e. check the times on Class Util (https://my.unsw.edu.au/classutil/) and then plan your units and times. Then when stuff opens at 9pm you can go in and pick your timetable.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A

@Roy216,

There's still a possibility, given the 2013 cut-offs aren't announced yet. But if you were above last year's cut-off chances are you'll be okay.

Roy216

HSC

@Roy216,

There's still a possibility, given the 2013 cut-offs aren't announced yet. But if you were above last year's cut-off chances are you'll be okay.
well fingers crossed because i placed unsw science above usyd in my preferences, but i made both cut-offs. I thought I'd get into unsw despite wanting to go to usyd.

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A

What was your ATAR?

ismeta

HSC

My friend got 96, and will receive bonus points + EAS points. But it seems that she hasn't got into anything - she applied for engineering courses (flexible, electrical, etc.) and commerce. Would there be some explanation for this? (Her details are apparently correct adn she's filled in the form correctly for each program code.)

timeslowsdown

Everything for the Lord
HSC
N/A

If this is real, then I got combined law! I'm so excited :)

Last edited:

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A

My friend got 96, and will receive bonus points + EAS points. But it seems that she hasn't got into anything - she applied for engineering courses (flexible, electrical, etc.) and commerce. Would there be some explanation for this? (Her details are apparently correct adn she's filled in the form correctly for each program code.)

What was her preferences in order?

Lavanderpie

Banned
HSC

If this is real, then I got combined law! I'm so excited :)
Congrats

She didn't make the cut of then.

Either, she messed up her UAC App, or she didn't make it.
This system is legit

ismeta

HSC

What was her preferences in order?
Ah never mind, I figured out why - she had USyd as her second preference (derp!). Thanks though!

inJust

HSC

besides losing my zpass, on the bright side im in combined law lol

shannan94

HSC

Going to UNSW:headbang:, not on first preference though :cry:

gorab

HSC

oi wtf the link stopped working??????????????????????????????

THE LINK STOPPED WORKING!??!!?!?!?!?!??

WUT DO MISC????? last thing that happened "choose a new password" after entering deets

then i clsoed it
tried to open again
nekminnit not work

WUT DO

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A

@gorab,

Identity Manager shuts down between 12-1:30am.

WhiteBeard

HSC

gorab, hit me up if u get in. check ur Prime Minister

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)