wanted-maths ext 2 tutor for incompetent lazy dumb student (1 Viewer)

bettina44

HSC
i'm looking for a maths ext 2 tutor but every coaching centre/tutor i've called are either full/busy/too far/ too expsensive etc. and i pretty much given up trying to look for one so i figured i'll post this up.

stuff you might want to know:
-i'm really dumb so i need things to be explained to me in a dumb and stupid way
-i am very annoying and lazy at times
-i won't usually do the hw you give me
-i don't like learning ahead
-i tune out really easily
-don't expect fancy marks from me
-i live near bankstown
-i can only do mon-wed
-i'm asian therefore my parents want someone with bloody good UAI and all that (they're also kinda tight)

plz pm me if you're interested (though i do doubt anyone would be)

jules.09

HSC
Don't waste the money on tutoring you're going to not care about anyway.

Drop math ext 2 and focus on your other subjects.

bettina44

HSC
its not that i don't care about it,i do try really hard and all i just need a hand grasping the whole concept

jules.09

HSC
Well, looking at your "things you should know" list, it really does say otherwise..

I don't know. I suppose do it if you enjoy it?

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC
"..lazy at times"
"i won't usually do the hw you give me"
"i don't like learning ahead"

yea, you try hard

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
if you're at least good looking i'll tutor you :D

burger125

HSC
i'm looking for a maths ext 2 tutor but every coaching centre/tutor i've called are either full/busy/too far/ too expsensive etc. and i pretty much given up trying to look for one so i figured i'll post this up.

-i'm really dumb so i need things to be explained to me in a dumb and stupid way
-i live near bankstown
-i can only do mon-wed
-i'm asian therefore my parents want someone with bloody good UAI and all that (they're also kinda tight)

the perfect student

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC

-i live near bankstown
-i can only do mon-wed

Personally, I think if you don't fix those three characteristics, then you shouldn't get a tutor because you'll just waste your money.

A tutor isn't some magic tool that will get you awesome marks, it will help you improve, but only if you put in the work. I go to a coaching centre which is known for its speed and amount of homework and it has helped me immensely. Therefore from experience, it's essential that you work hard and do a lot of work with your tutor/coaching centre, otherwise - there really is no point.

Also with Extension II maths, you need to be doing work. You can't have a lazy attitude, otherwise you'll not be able to grasp the concepts and you'll just struggle.

sifsosakenscrub

On top of your mom Reputation: █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
HSC
N/A
Personally, I think if you don't fix those three characteristics, then you shouldn't get a tutor because you'll just waste your money.

A tutor isn't some magic tool that will get you awesome marks, it will help you improve, but only if you put in the work. I go to a coaching centre which is known for its speed and amount of homework and it has helped me immensely. Therefore from experience, it's essential that you work hard and do a lot of work with your tutor/coaching centre, otherwise - there really is no point.

Also with Extension II maths, you need to be doing work. You can't have a lazy attitude, otherwise you'll not be able to grasp the concepts and you'll just struggle.
no

shell.q

HSC
lol......sorry laughing is the only thing
to be able to succede in maths 2unit even the smarter people at our school feel they have to do hw to get in the 90s.....so for extension to doing hw all the time will be a good start

and get off your arse and do that first before you even consider getting a tutor anyone in their right mind wouldnt tutor an unenthused student

*sorry if typos, on one hand*

bettina44

HSC
ok maybe i should clarify myself,
firstly it was NOT meant to be taken seriously ie. its my light hearted humourous way of saying i need a little help, (sorry for those who didn't see the funny side of it)
secondly, i'm not a bludger, i do put in a whole lot of effort into maths ext 2 in fact i spend more time on ext 2 than maths and ext 1 combined. anyways, there would be no point of me doing it if i was going to wing it.
Also, i'm human-therefore when i say i'm lazy, i get bored easily and annoying who isn't at times?

Last edited:

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I agree, everyone stop bing a bitch and give her a straight answer. She recognises the shit shes in and is taking steps to drag herself out of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)