Wanted**Tutor for legal studies, Standard English and general mathematics - Penrith** (1 Viewer)

Charmsy1973

HSC
I am looking for all rounder uni student to tutor my daughter who is currently studying for her HSC. If you received an excellent ATAR in maths, legal and English and would travel to our home in Penrith, please contact me via email at cmandjc0@bigpond.com. Initially one hour per week but as the HSC examination comes closer, then whatever is required. Please contact me if you live locally and enjoy tutoring :)

Thank you

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Wanted**Tutor for legal studies, Standard English and general mathematics - Penri

I am looking for all rounder uni student to tutor my daughter who is currently studying for her HSC. If you received an excellent ATAR in maths, legal and English and would travel to our home in Penrith, please contact me via email at cmandjc0@bigpond.com. Initially one hour per week but as the HSC examination comes closer, then whatever is required. Please contact me if you live locally and enjoy tutoring :)

Thank you
How much would you be paying per hour?

superberlicious

HSC
Re: Wanted**Tutor for legal studies, Standard English and general mathematics - Penri

I personally think that 1 hour for 3 subjects is too limited. I myself offer 1-2 hours per subject. This gives enough time for the student to ask questions in the beginning of homework they have received from the tutor, or work they have received in school. The next hour or so is learning either new content or revising.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)