Wanting to buy Arts/Education textbooks (1 Viewer)

nessy_girl

HSC
I am trying to get secondhand copies of the following books:

"Dictionary of Ancient Egypt" - Shaw
"Egyptian Towns and Cities" - Uphill

"Educational Psychology for Learning and Teaching" - Krause
"Writing for Psychology: An Introductory Guide for Students" - O'Shea

"Love's Labour's Lost" - Shakespeare

"Educating Australia: Government Economy Citizen Since 1960" - Marginson
"50 Major Thinkers on Education" - Palmer

Also, I need to buy course notes as well - can you pick these up secondhand, or are they specific to each university???

If anyone has these books and would like to part with them, I will pay generous prices for them.

Thanks.

philly17

hey what u doing high school teaching? wat subjects i'm doing that too i need the education pysch ones too so expensive i'm doing history and legal studies

nessy_girl

HSC
I'm doing high school teaching, majoring in english and history. Don't the education subjects sound crap!!!

I was lucky enough to pick up 'Educational Psychology' for $35, so i am cheering. i was thinking that was expensive, till I saw how much it cost to do vet science!!!

X

xeuyrawp

nessy_girl said:
"Dictionary of Ancient Egypt" - Shaw
"Egyptian Towns and Cities" - Uphill
Trust me, don't get either of them. The first one, all the definitions can easily be found on dictionary.com / internet, and the second book is like 11 pages long; ie you can photocopy mine for hald the price:)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
nessy_girl said:
Also, I need to buy course notes as well - can you pick these up secondhand, or are they specific to each university???

course notes are unit and uni specific...

nessy_girl

HSC
textbook exchnage.com :D it officially rocks my world.

and i also got my main education textbook for second semester (Educating Australia) for $10 from the same girl!

textbookexchange is really the only decent site that i've found for textbooks...

And as far as the egypt books go, do I actually need the towns and cities one? or is it unnecessary??? cause they say its a 'recommended text'...

Daleote

HSC
N/A
Philomena-I have three of those books

Hi Philomena,

I have two of the books you're looking for ie. Marginson's Educating Australia, Krause Educational Psych and Writing for Psychology. I paid a packet for them but if you can make me a good offer I'll consider it. Also I have "Becoming a Teacher" which you'll need for either TEP282/283 or TEP295.

Cheers

philly17

Please Sell Them To Me Over That Guy Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I Will Pay Big Trust Meeeeeeeeeee

Daleote

HSC
N/A
Hi,

I have Writing for Psych, Marginson, Krause

Let me know if you want them. I also have the 50 thinkers but am likeley to hold on to it.

Cheers

Daleote

HSC
N/A
Becoming a Teacher-Marsh

Hello education students,

I have Becoming a Teacher by Marsh, brand new which I used once for Tep295. Make a good offer and I'll consider it.

Cheers

Daleote

HSC
N/A
Educating Children with Diverse Abilities

Hello again,

Education students the above book is available as well. Make an offer and I'll get back to you.

Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)