Warning to English Adv students:::: (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
zahid said:
geez ... i guess trying to help out does not go the distance with the youth of today.

no..of course we appreciate your help..
but you havn't seem to have posted the samples up

Carnivour

HSC
Our school gave us photocopies of 2002 and 2004. And they are only for our modules. And if you want to see them, they should be up in your local library. All libraries buy them. And I seriously can't be bothered scanning 50 pages up.

ishq

brown?
HSC
We got the exemplar responses at our school as well, and some of them - especially module B - are really misleading. They're not always on the top end of the band - more likely to be a 17/20 rather than 19/20 - so you should keep that in account.

This is so because the markers pull out exemplars on the last few days of marking, and its really hard for them to sift through piles of essays for 'THE ONE'. They usually use the ones available to them.

Or so our teacher told us.
*shrugs*

Carnivour

HSC
That and also the fact that they want to make the top band accesible to more students, therefore putting a simpler, but still good responce is more encouraging that putting a perfect 20/20.

taxman

make poverty
HSC
Spot on Zahid...we'll be absolutely murdered in the Modules. Obviously, the Modules are naturally harder than the Area of Study, but as long as we're prepared for the exam, we should all be just fine.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
UPDATED:

goto the first post. I have uploaded some.

dumbralph

HSC
the exam only be so hard...just cause the AOS was 'easy' doesnt mean that the module with be hard...there trying to test our inderstanding of what we have been learning for the past year...not to try and kill us...and anyway, different texts types doesnt mean it will be hard...just chill...its only an exam.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
goan_crazy said:
Zahid I can't get them
All I get is the site with all of those :eek:
wait for it to load...apprantly everyone else can access them?

cheekyT

hey i totaly agree with u and iv herd a few experts say EXACTLY the same thing as u have. hey culd u upload answers on hamlet n r+g or speeches or nineteen eighty four if u hav time?
thanx

only_if

legal

melsc said:
I agree with ur theory though ^ like joe I have French before English and Legal after so I have to study for them...

If they are graphics upload them onto www.photobucket.com

or if they are .doc files or something try http://rapidshare.de

Hey- how are you finding legal. I have this fear that our teachers haven't taught us the right stuff. i only found out there are like 5 themes e.g. change and continuity! i go to a good school so now im wondering if they have skrewed me over? HELP

hottie_mira

Hey guys guaranteed ways to freak out ppl b4 there test.. walk around with ur head in ur hands moaning ‘were all gunna die’..hahah someone was doin at school.. got me so stressed just watching them.. then turn around and theres ppl crying..
GEEEEZZZZZ…if u cant hack it stay home till u have to be there.. gotta say tho.. I stressed so much for first exam and it was okey doke..hope and pray that modules will be nice..pray for it guys..have faith. There is a god and it will be good..
Hahah im kidin myself arnt i..
Wish I knew sum1 in coffs harbour at the moment.. J

=slade=

HSC
how are people studying for modules? i do wild swans, A&C and emma/clueless, and am just doing quotes and possible themes & intros for various text types...

btw wat do you think the text types will be?

hottie_mira

slade, u cannot predict the crazy ways of the baord of studies..they are ruthless, cruel and out to get you..heheheh just study everything to be safe

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
seeing that last year's modules paper killed heaps of people with that ridiculous king lear question, this year probably wont be too bad. they'll take their revenge in maths for sure.

HSC
N/A
=slade= said:
how are people studying for modules? i do wild swans, A&C and emma/clueless, and am just doing quotes and possible themes & intros for various text types...

btw wat do you think the text types will be?

what school are you from? i have a friend that does wild swans, maybe antony and cleopatra too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)