Warning to ext2 people (1 Viewer)

HSC
Heed my words of warn, people.

Do not skip classes, no matter how early/late they are, no matter how futile and useless they are.
If you do, you'll miss out on assessment notifications.
WHICH results in you getting a 7/20 for your report.
WHICH means your total mark will be 35, despite your major work scoring 48, thanks to a school mark of 20.

Which results in delicious irony, since my ext1 counted in the place of my ext2, and I only took ext1 for ext2.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
quixote studios said:
Heed my words of warn, people.

Do not skip classes, no matter how early/late they are, no matter how futile and useless they are.
If you do, you'll miss out on assessment notifications.
WHICH results in you getting a 7/20 for your report.
WHICH means your total mark will be 35, despite your major work scoring 48, thanks to a school mark of 20.

Which results in delicious irony, since my ext1 counted in the place of my ext2, and I only took ext1 for ext2.
Haha, what classes? :)

teacups

HSC
Yeah, there are two people in my class and we have one class a week (if that) during sport time (when I could usually have gone home). But I have the same teacher for Advanced, Ext I and Ext II, so I see her and talk to her about it pretty frequently.

Hysterik

HSC
Grr. I have a lunch time class plus another class after school on Thursdays (coincidentally I have a morning class on Thursdays too) plus an individual meeting with my teacher during a free on Mondays.

Damn you, karma.

topdeck

HSC
you're school mark doesn't affect your external mark....but it definatley affects your overall hsc mark...

Garygaz

HSC
Your school mark gives you a rank amongst the other people who are doing E2 at your school. Your work and reflection statement are then marked externally without your school marks taking any influence.

Then I believe once your external mark is calculated it is adjusted either positivly or negativly according to your rank.

aka don't flunk your assessments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)