• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

warriors and amun (1 Viewer)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
A staple is a staple. It's kinda like saying "intestines are the sausages of life, it's where all the left over bits go..." (hey, just made that up there on the spot! Proud of me?)

I never said anything was wrong with heels. Just perplexed at how people can dance it them. Sheesh, that was one damn good show!
you implied that there were many things wrong with heels. thats just so wrong and disturbing that im not even going 2 comment on ur lack of taste here.

HOW DARE YOU COMPARE LEATHER TO INTESTINES?!?!
*confused* ill NEVER understand u. why do u do this 2 me??????????

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
There is nothing wrong with heels. There was no implications. Besides, you should've been there when i talked about dancing in heels with kirsti. (the fact that we were on the phone is irrelevant)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
u were slighting heels and i shall never forgiver u 4 it...unless of course u admit the virtues of leather!
i assume even though u dont deserve heels ull still be wearing them at the formal? ok, this should have something 2 do with ancient or ill feel 2 guilty. oh, ok, ive got something. in ancient 2day (c the connection! god im brilliant...) u should have seen what harpy was wearing. her highest platforms with hideously short skirt and scarily huge parka-type thing. some football team (paid no attention once noticed was not all blacks). was hideous.
maybe another ancient connection needed...
...still thinking...
ok:

i bet caligula wore heels.
well, i bet he did. strange and depraved as he was, u gotta admit, he had flair. love the whole megalomanic 'im king of the island and ill chuck anyone off who i dont like' thing. oh, and of course whole 'im emperor of basically the whole damn world' thing - what a guy... *sigh* why cant i have been born world emperor. sure id have been good at it. onyl one simple rule - 'worship the ground thy ruler walks on'. what could be better... (no, dont answer that!)

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
I now know what im wearing to the formal. Tis soooo asian. Never thought about shoes yet. My feet are too big, impossible for me to find nice ones (im a size frickin 10!)

And moving back to ancient (bah! leather....), i think the idea of making a horse consul is the best idea Caligula ever had. Crazy people make the best rulers.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
he didn't.
Caligula had pleasure gardens full of young (and i mean YOUNG) boys and girls (apparently more boys) who had 2 dress up as little nymphs etc.
Nero made his favourite horse a senator.
size 10? *mourns* my feet are size 7 at best, usually a 6. is equally as hard, let me assure u! plus, i need really high ones due 2 height.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)