Was I In The Wrong? (1 Viewer)

wolvemistress

HSC
The other night I went to a good friends 18th and my boyfriend came with me. He left for awhile to drive some people into town and what not and when he came back one of my great friends had shown up and cause there weren't enough seats I was sitting on his lap. Later on we were in my friends room and I was sitting on the guy again, and we were talking about breast size and I said i basically don't have any. And he has looked at me, but i had a baggy jacket on. And he's gone I don't believe you, so I told him to fell me up to prove it. And he did. I didn't think anything of it as I've known this guy for quite a few years and he's been like an older brother to me for ages. We both know that we will never be anything more than great friends and we are both extremely happy with that. But non-the-less I decided that the best course of action would be to tell my boyfriend. He got upset, but said he didn't care that much. Than we were talking about it later and he said he was really cranky about it.
I understand why he is upset. But me and the guy it happened with are just friends and that's all it will ever be. And we were at a party, we were surrounded by so many people mostly friends and my boyfriend Knows i would never cheat on him as I think it is one of the lowest things a person can do to their partner. He's told me that I've made myself look like a whore...I don;t know if I was in the wrong, or should I stand up for myself...?

HSC
Yep. You were in the wrong. Lol sorry to be harsh. I get where your coming from with the brotherly kind of thing but you have to take into accoutn your bf's feelings.

wolvemistress

HSC
ElendilPeredhil said:
Yep. You were in the wrong. Lol sorry to be harsh. I get where your coming from with the brotherly kind of thing but you have to take into accoutn your bf's feelings.
One of the reasons that it's annoyed me so much, is that he has a friend who is a girl and he calls her his "gorgeous girl" and he has told me no matter what i think he will never stop that. He didn't even want to take into account how that made me feel.

sja

dingleberry
HSC
ok let's say next week your boyfriend tells you that he let his sister feel his testicles and wank his penis off because he was feeling insecure about his penis size and triangular testicles.

now how would you feel? destroyed? WOULD YOU!!!??? THINK ABOUT IT, PUT YOURSELF INTO HIS SHOES!!!

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
sitting on their lap - ok
letting them feel u up - pushing it...alot - id b pissd if my bf let some chick start feelin up his chest...and guyz dont even have boobs

I recon u shuold make it clear that u dont like the "gorgeous girl thing" - thatd piss me off to the max

puglover

HSC
angelduck said:
sitting on their lap - ok
letting them feel u up - pushing it...alot - id b pissd if my bf let some chick start feelin up his chest...and guyz dont even have boobs

I recon u shuold make it clear that u dont like the "gorgeous girl thing" - thatd piss me off to the max
hrmm i dunno if my (now ex) bf started saying the gorgeous girl to another woman.. like in a brotherly way i wouldnt mind..
but if he started saying words like "sexy", "beautiful" or started getting touchy feely.. i would fume with jealousy.
but somethings like saying a girl is 'special' or 'gorgeous', in a friendship type way i wouldnt mind..
like i call some of my chick friends gorgeous and stuff.. but nothing sexual intended lol.

Last edited:

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
yeah you were in the wrong. I mean I have guy friends that are like brothers that Id probably let do the same. I have guy friends I used to play grab arse with them... see who could do it the most during the day to eachother. But since Ive been with my boy I havent played it cos I respect him, its kinda like cheating in a way but not. Still I dont do it, or let them do it.

The only thing that goes on is fake flirting, and thats infront of my bf and with friend that he knows are like my brothers and are just friends. Hes cool with that, and understands its just pretend haha and its not like I show my boobs or anything. But as for letting him touch you to prove a point that was wrong.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Yeah, I guess you guys were carried away...it's like: say if your guy has a great girl friend and that's all they'll ever be...and they were talking about penis sizes...and he had let her touch it to prove his size. Now, would you be cranky?! It's 'cos you've let another guy touch a personal part of you, any boyfriend would get cranky even if it was not really anything.

Darkening

HSC
Yes you were wrong.

Its like hugging alot of guys and not hugging your boyfriend at all.

Kegs

HSC
kazan said:
if you were my girlfriend

that dude would be hit already.
and you would be dumped.
I think that is a bit harsh. You could at least talk about it, maybe wait a day or two to let things cool down if talking about it would just result in a pointless arguement.

Even so, from your bf's point of view, it would be a hard thing to take. He could feel that the party atmosphere could lead you to do something similar again, and maybe this is why he is pissed. It could also be he is just uber jealsous, but I would think this would be obvious. I think that fear of something happening again is very strong, and he feels like you cheated on him in a way. If you had the time again, would you do things the same? Sometimes the smallest things can mean everything to someone else. Do you think this is an unreasonable boundray for your bf to draw?

The male brain is a strange thing, but I hope you guys can work it out.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
no, kazan is right. What kind of dipshit friend feels up the girl? didnt he realise it would sabotage the relationship?

if some fucktard felt up my girl he would be picking his teeth up off the floor.

burkeyyy

HSC
wolvemistress said:
The other night I went to a good friends 18th and my boyfriend came with me. He left for awhile to drive some people into town and what not and when he came back one of my great friends had shown up and cause there weren't enough seats I was sitting on his lap. Later on we were in my friends room and I was sitting on the guy again, and we were talking about breast size and I said i basically don't have any. And he has looked at me, but i had a baggy jacket on. And he's gone I don't believe you, so I told him to fell me up to prove it. And he did. I didn't think anything of it as I've known this guy for quite a few years and he's been like an older brother to me for ages. We both know that we will never be anything more than great friends and we are both extremely happy with that. But non-the-less I decided that the best course of action would be to tell my boyfriend. He got upset, but said he didn't care that much. Than we were talking about it later and he said he was really cranky about it.
I understand why he is upset. But me and the guy it happened with are just friends and that's all it will ever be. And we were at a party, we were surrounded by so many people mostly friends and my boyfriend Knows i would never cheat on him as I think it is one of the lowest things a person can do to their partner. He's told me that I've made myself look like a whore...I don;t know if I was in the wrong, or should I stand up for myself...?
haha slut.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Serius said:
no, kazan is right. What kind of dipshit friend feels up the girl? didnt he realise it would sabotage the relationship?

if some fucktard felt up my girl he would be picking his teeth up off the floor.
Admittedly, he didn't really feel her up, and she offered.

Though, as the bf, I'd be pretty pissed off as well, that shit is close to, if not already, cutting the grass. Either the male friend was a dipshit, or she's just a slut.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
Meh. It's not that big a deal. But it depends on the type of people you and your boyfriend are. And how emotional mature you are. Ask yourself "is okay if he touches other girls breasts?" if it's not. Then I'm pretty sure you are in the wrong. Cause we can't have double standards.

bokkii

HSC
u are a cow, that just friends excuse is such bullshit, u could atleast be more creative, "she was only giving me head like relax we are just friends thats all we'll ever be"

kazan

im a herooo
at home, in the study, on a chair, infront of a co
HSC
Calculon said:
He has no obligation, he never committed to the relationship. While morally he's in the wrong as well, I don't really see why you're bashing him up without taking to her forehead with a nine-iron...
i dont hit girls

but seriously, my girlfriend has alot of guy friends, and im pretty cool with her hanging out with them, and wrestling and just mucking around

but touching boobs is a no-no

if he looked through clothes then i could handle that, maybe be a bit jealous, but not at the dumping stage. but touching is past my limit of acceptance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)