was religion counted in your uai? (1 Viewer)

was religion counted in your uai?

• yes

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • no

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • i don't do religion

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
was religion counted in your uai?

it wan't in mine

Huy

HSC
N/A
Yes, same as kalli.

half a unit of Maths (2u) was counted, and SOR accounted for the other unit.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yes, I am very surprise about that too, considering I didn't do one bit of study the whole year. It says something about my other subjects doesn't it;)?

Rahul

Dead Member
1 unit of my sor2 was counted. surprising actually, i thought my physics(81) wouldnt have counted instead of my sor2(80).

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Having never seen an actual UAI 'sheet' (I dont get to see them), how do you know what was counted where? Just curious........
(other than the obvious being its your lowest score)

Last edited:

Rahul

Dead Member
there is column on the right of the hsc marks showing whether 1, 2 or 0 units of the subjects counted.

snapperhead, are you a teacher?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah it counted for me - but it wasnt suppose to!

i was hoping to bomb out - mind u i crammed for sor the day before

so yeah... only 1u of bio counted...

but its alright - i did well in sor anywayz...

suz

HSC
YES IT WAS, ONLY 1 UNIT AND KIND OF EXPECTED IT TO BE

santaslayer

HSC
counted for me.....2U RE one of the highest scaled subjects eva in our school.......i think we topped the state in RE consecutivley twice

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by snapperhead
(other than the obvious being its your lowest score)
that's not an obvious sign it wasn't counted. it was far from my lowest score, and still wasn't counted.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
snapperhead, are you a teacher?
don't teachers get 'teacher' under their name if they tell laz and are a real teacher?

actually, this is the person who started a thread claiming they were a teacher the other day, using their bros old name, and saying not to pull everything off here, so rahul, i suppose yes

snapperhead can i ask you something else? you said this name was from when your bro did the hsc, what year was that in?

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
don't teachers get 'teacher' under their name if they tell laz and are a real teacher?

actually, this is the person who started a thread claiming they were a teacher the other day, using their bros old name, and saying not to pull everything off here, so rahul, i suppose yes

snapperhead can i ask you something else? you said this name was from when your bro did the hsc, what year was that in?
Points refer to points above.
1) I know about the 'teacher' tag thing but really, does it matter? (have read this somewhere before in my years of lurking)
2)I dont recall starting a thread claiming I was a teacher. I remember starting a thread about the HSC changes for this year but no-one asked me if I was a teacher in that thread-as far as I can remember, Rahul is the only to actually have inquired and that was in this thread. You're kinda getting your threads mixed up and making feel like this is an attack or something (the use of the word 'claims'-why would I claim that?, the negative language etc).... maybe I'm paranoid
3)Not that it matters or is any of your business but he graduated last year. He joined this board just before the HSC looking for help. I busted him pretending to be in prelim so he could scab summaries so I "obtained" his login and password!! (amazing what technology will allow you to do if you really put your mind to it!)
Hope this satisfies your curiousity, now can we get back to the nature of the thread and drop the 'aggro' that is coming through your posts!

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yes i am getting my threads mixed up, i checked the other thread and it wasn't started by you, instead it was started by someone esle with quotes by you.

i'm not attacking you, i was just a bit iffy as to whether you were actually a teacher. because i have seen your posts around, thinking you were a student and all of a sudden you are a teacher? anyway, turns out you were a teacher from the start, besides the first posts, but didn't make it obvious i suppose.

it's also strange to have teachers hanging around here. i know they lurk but it's hard to believe. and when there are a few signed up like now, it's strange.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
yes i am getting my threads mixed up, i checked the other thread and it wasn't started by you, instead it was started by someone esle with quotes by you.

i'm not attacking you, i was just a bit iffy as to whether you were actually a teacher. because i have seen your posts around, thinking you were a student and all of a sudden you are a teacher? anyway, turns out you were a teacher from the start, besides the first posts, but didn't make it obvious i suppose.

it's also strange to have teachers hanging around here. i know they lurk but it's hard to believe. and when there are a few signed up like now, it's strange.
Thats cool, sorry about being uppity. Its strange for me as well (hanging out on a student board though I notice alot of members are actually uni students) but I like to see what other people are up to (it can only help my own students which is my ultimate goal) and I do like to help out other people! Must be a Catholic thing or a teacher thing!!:D
Heres hoping that other people will be as understanding as you are! (and not take to teacher bashing as I have witnessed- and kinda got involved in -:mad1: - not really the point of the forums I have to keep telling myself!!
Shouldnt love the subject so much I guess!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)