wat hair style did u hav 4 da formal??? (1 Viewer)

iwannarock

HSC
my formal was 2 years ago...........i had dreads for all of year 12 and all of first year uni. so for formal there wasnt much to think about. the day before i spent like 5 or 6 hours fixing them up and re-dreading parts and all neat. it was that sorta maintenance that probably made me get rid of them.

here's a pic with some mates when we were drunk (as you usually are at the formal). ah i was so much cooler back then. now im all washed up. ah well i had a good run.

monzi

HSC
Ok

I had corn rows at the front of my hair and at the back I had loose curls. I'm the girl in the middle. This is my year 12 formal which was in 2003 :)

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
this is how i did my hair for the formal this year...
not much you can do with short stubborn curly hair apparently!
eh looked like shit but oh well

olchik

HSC
I'm going to make my hair curly for the formal, which is in 2 days :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
olchik said:
I'm going to make my hair curly for the formal, which is in 2 days :)
Due to the late reply to this thread I have just seen this response your formal was on the Saturday 24th December (2 days from your post)?

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Hair extension for me in Year 10 - I didn't bother with the hairdressers to get my hair in a up-do...I tied up the top half of my hair and put it under the extension so that I looked like I had a elegant half-up do, then I put a tiara in front of the "huge bun" and curled the bottom half of my hair.

I have really thick hair, so I'm lucky. For Year 12, I jsut curled all my hair, made it wavy and sat a tiara on top.

Carnivour

HSC
year 10: dead straight hair, but i had short chin-length hair with a straight fringe (Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction)
year 11: curls pulled back on top of my head
year 12: losely braided on one side and pulled back in curls.

curls are much nicer than dead pony hair methinks.

intangible

HSC
The mullet thing that everyone had going on, suprisingly since my school is selective i was around the only one to have it in my grade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)