wat if? (weird hsc situation) (1 Viewer)

mp3mojo

wat if all the ppl in a course (say english) did a pact & nobody makes a single mark in their answer books.
will everybody just get 100?

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
You'd all get zero. Maybe they'd allow everyone to sit it again if EVERYONE did it...but obviously that would never happen, cos people aren't that stupid, or at least I'd like to hope so!

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
ill be the only one (along with the other non gullible ppl) getting a hundred coz i wouldnt bother doing wot mojo said :D

marsenal

cHeAp bOoKs
In the band criteria for subjects doesn't it say Band 0= non attempt, not series attempt, etc

Butterfly_Wings

Cornflake Girl
HSC
However, if everyone got 0 (which they would...), it'd be just the same as if everyone got 100, because you'd all be in the same position. I don't know how they'd scale the class assessments though! ;)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Yeah... and no matter what scaling methods you employ to morph the distribution, a mark of 0 will always end up as a mark of 0. :p

Giant Lobster

HSC
what if everyone in some uber school got 100 in everything in the hsc... does that mean they can bludge the whole year, all get 0 for assessment task mark, and still end up with a grade of 100 uais?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Giant Lobster
what if everyone in some uber school got 100 in everything in the hsc... does that mean they can bludge the whole year, all get 0 for assessment task mark, and still end up with a grade of 100 uais?
if everyone got zero in all their assessments, they would be all ranked equal first, and if everyone got 100 in the HSC exam for that subject, their Exam mark and assessment mark would be 100, so their final HSC mark will be 100

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)