Wat to do?? (1 Viewer)

Evansy

HSC
OK there is there girl, who liked me before, but we were both going through alot of shit. Ie with previous relationships and that, so we had some space. During that period of time i start to fall for my ex again ( who fucked em around bad). at the end the ex thing screwed me voer and this chic was being a really good friend for me through this hard period of time, and now i am falling for this chic again, but now she doesnt like me any more.

She is a bit stressed because of Uni and etc, we have been talking heaps, i just dont know wat to do, peoples help me out, wat should i do

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Do you want her to like you again or something?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
that kinda happened to me once.. except the guy i liked was a bit weird about me liking him because we had been out before.. so i just waited patiently...

and then he eventually fell for me again... we went out.. but it didnt work out so we had to go our separate ways... so yes.. waiting and letting it be known that you like them is an option, whether thats what you want to do is another matter

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Just tell her how you feel.. its not like you think you love her and will be completely devistated if it doesnt work out. If you dont tell her, you'll always regret it.

Dumdida

HSC
N/A
tell her so she knows.......but dats skrewed...if she liked u and u didnt like her then, but like her now it will be a bit hard to get her to trust u on liking u again..

Evansy

HSC
she knows i liked her thats why i gave her that space, coz i was going to awit for her to be ready, btu then i spent a bit of time with my ex and then yeah. but yeah she knows i like her

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
be a playa and divide the week into dating sections. also i recoment u get two sim cards to hide evidence of her other chick ever calling.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Evansy said:
She is a bit stressed because of Uni and etc,
that translated to , i am using this cheap excuse not to associate with you, while actually i get drunk and fuck guys in uni.

u have to analyse females and decode what they say into a way thats true.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
How to get a girl to like you: Invite her to come out to dinner, lunch, a sporting match (if she's into that), a play, whateva... with you, don't be cheap and don't show off.

Evansy

HSC
she has every right to be stressed since she is doing a double degree - law and foregic science. So yeah i can understand she is stressed but yeah. hmmmm beats me... and there is no reason to get a another sim card its not like im calling both of them. imjust sick of the shit that my ex is putting me through, like she is trying to hurt me or something, by first her and her b/f come over she hides when i come home, her b/f talks to me thats all ok, then goes and then 10 mins later they both copme back. this is all within 1 hour of me coming home from a weeek away. and its like the first time i seen those together and man, its like theya re out to get me or soemthing like yeah..... fun hey.... but i guess thats wat i get for cheating on her.... Lession to be learnt, never cheat boys and girls its only comes back to you

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Hit it, quit it and go for a girl who can deal with everyday life.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
just fill these with seven or more sig figs... I have such and such (X,XXX,XXX,XXX) dollars come spend it with me

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
people who cheat on others deserve some bad luck in their love life.
ok....ditch the ex, forget about her. if she is making life hell...why do you still see her and talk to her? i think you should rule her out of your life and forget about her.
and this other girl...ok well the best thing id suggest would be ask her if she thinks one she sorts stuff out could she like you again, if she says no, move on. you arent going to be completely heart broken since you didnt have a massive relationship with her, or were in love with her.
but good luck with whatever you do

Evansy

HSC
Grobus said:
Hit it, quit it and go for a girl who can deal with everyday life.

well truth is out, now this chic doesnt want anything to do with me so to speak, so yeah awww the joys of life and the love or that shit in ur life that one must enjure..... awww fuck it.....

Evansy

HSC
why didnt i talk to you before, damn it, awww i give up now i regret sending the message that made it out to say that she practicly used me

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Evansy said:
awww i give up now i regret sending the message that made it out to say that she practicly used me
listen to your own words! why did it take you so long to realise that you do need to quit and move on?
how do you figure though, that she "used you"? very, very, far from the meaning of "used".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)