Watch This Film Trailer! You will NOT regret it! (1 Viewer)

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Turn your speakers up too! This rocks! I swear, its an independant film, but looks so freakin brilliant!

I. Need. To. See. This. Now!

Btw - My predictions for this film - Best Actress Nomination (LAFC, Golden Globes - Portman) Best Supporting Actress Nomination (Academy Award, SAG Award, Various Film Crix - Portman), 2004 Breakthrough (Various, Writer/Director/Producer/Lead Actor Zach Braff) Supporting Actor (Various esp. Saarsgard including Academy Award - Peter Saarsgard and Ian Holm). And to top it off, Independant Spirit Award love, and SAG Ensemble Nomination! Possible NBR Awards too!

With THAT out of the way...

BEHOLD!!!!!!!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox_searchlight/garden_state/

juggernaut

HSC
nate berkus.. what have you heard about the day after tomorrow?

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yeah nate, that looks pretty cool. zach braff wrote and directed this? pretty talented. he's cool in scrubs.. oh god..i love natalie portman, so hawt... this should be a good film..

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Zach Braff, I love him.

Shit, that's an awesome trailer. The song is pretty good too.

juggernaut

HSC
i seen gothika... i thought it was good... though most ppl think otherwise

hellboy is another really good movie comin out... it kills spiderman and hulk.. best comic book movie easily

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
WHo felt goosebumps? Im really excited about Peter Saarsgard, and especially Portman. The scenes in the trailer i love are the Truck scene (the 3 screaming), Portman crying, and portman dancing (both scenes)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I like Portman dancing and the scene of her and Zach Braff hugging in the airport.

I assume it's an airport.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
portman is tiny as

yeh looks like a pretty good movie to watch ....only if ur a homosexual

victor..cleaner

cleaner
HSC
Originally posted by Nate Berkus

Btw - My predictions for this film - Best Actress Nomination (LAFC, Golden Globes - Portman) Best Supporting Actress Nomination (Academy Award, SAG Award, Various Film Crix - Portman), 2004 Breakthrough (Various, Writer/Director/Producer/Lead Actor Zach Braff) Supporting Actor (Various esp. Saarsgard including Academy Award - Peter Saarsgard and Ian Holm). And to top it off, Independant Spirit Award love, and SAG Ensemble Nomination! Possible NBR Awards too!

my predictions...someone (maybe me) is going to break your face

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)