Water Feautre [Front Entrance] (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Water feature???

I did notice the new tv's in the unibar on monday though... widescreenalicious

Must go check out the front and this water feature and see what the uni is spending its money on.... and they won't increase fees, they'll increase the prices of chips and beer like they do EVERY GODDAMN FRIGGEN SEMESTER.

santaslayer

HSC
Raiks said:
Water feature???

Must go check out the front and this water feature and see what the uni is spending its money on.... and they won't increase fees, they'll increase the prices of chips and beer like they do EVERY GODDAMN FRIGGEN SEMESTER.
Remedy: Wait until Tuesday where you can get some free BBQ. Stack up so you don't need to buy anything for the whole week. :uhhuh: :p :uhhuh:

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
It's been chips and beer for 3 years now and I've never touched the BBQ so I don't think it will change anytime soon, mostly because I can't be bothered waiting behind every international student on campus for food. Although at least at the beginning of this year they were crafty and didn't raise the prices on the chips but merely made the size of a plate of chips smaller.

And I'd love a water feature on the other side of the highway, or even at the roundabout when you come off the exit.

adsta

HSC
Raiks said:
Water feature???

Yeah, those new tv's are pretty good. Guess the money they earn from the pool tables payed for them..

santaslayer

HSC
They're all in one room only. (104?) All flatscreens, looks like 17 + inch monitors. LoLz

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
santaslayer said:
They're all in one room only. (104?) All flatscreens, looks like 17 + inch monitors. LoLz
They're G5s if I'm not mistaken.

Apple's greatest Mac.

MiKeY

HSC
Heh!

santaslayer said:
That's where I am right now.
I love them. They are soooo sexy. :p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
MiKeY said:
That's where I am right now.
I love them. They are soooo sexy. :p
And I now I know the reasons why some of the keyboards are sticky... because it doesn't seem like its food or drink anymore :p

MiKeY

HSC
Raiks said:
And I now I know the reasons why some of the keyboards are sticky... because it doesn't seem like its food or drink anymore :p
LoL! Smart ass.

Sorry but I don't get off on sexy computers. ;)

Ninga

HSC
Eastern Entrance i think it is, the main entrance. Next to that. Its pretty much the big ass sign.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)